Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
We did last year. I would imagine the numbers are way too high to do it this year.

The vaccine is free. It has been available since damn April. 5.04 billion doses have been put into arms. 5.04 billion over the course of 9 months.

Get the shot. Or don?t. Totally up to you. You get COVID and you will be asked to leave class and campus. It will impact your grades. I feel like everyone has been upfront with this. Same with requiring a vaccine card to enter the stadium.

As far as being kicked out into the streets, I would assume the freshmen would just go home. Or figure it out like an adult. You act like an 18 year old is a 7 year old.

The consequences for not getting the vaccine and booster are going to become more and more abrupt as the vaccine keeps kicking ass out there. And I say bring on the restrictions.
Why should there be penalties for students who test positive when plenty of people who are getting covid have had the vaccine. Most of the people that I know who have gotten it lately are actually vaccinated.