Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs were is our humanity. First time in my lifetime I am

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ivermectin is recommended by a large number of physicians with studies to back it up

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Dude ****ing STOP.

The "Dose " of Ivermectin to be effective for covid will kill a 500 pound man. At doses that won't put you in a coma, it does jack shit...

PS. I've read studies since this post that say it might be effective at a lower dose. And at a dose that makes it impossible to use cow or horse wormer without a VERY accurate scale. If you must get it, follow all the directions from flccc, get vaccinated, wear a mask inside, then if you want to load up on IVM, D3, zinc, etc. be my guest.

Just do all the stuff that flccc recommends...
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-30-2021 at 06:54 PM. Reason: updated info

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    Dude ****ing STOP.

The "Dose " of Ivermectin to be effective for covid will kill a 500 pound man. At doses that won't put you in a coma, it does jack shit...
    Plus it's making it almost impossible to get for my dogs!!!!! I was mad last week when I started looking for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Those are immunizations, not vaccines. Almost 100% of the US has those immunizations, but only about 50% get the flu vaccine.
    First there are breakthrough infections for Polio, Mumps, measles, and ALL VAccines....

There were 1200 cases of measles in the us in 2019. The measles vaccine is only 94% effective.... even with boosters...

vCash
    As a ****ing treatment...

Vaccination prevents the increased viral load, faster than the Non FDA approved antibody treatment...

PS. The website that I have been sent to get the right IVM dosage has this ins the FAQ section....

Masks: the FLCCC position on when to wear them, and when not to wear them.
    The aggressive spread of Covid-19 is thought to be primarily due to airborne (aerosol) spread. Inhaling tiny floating droplets directly into the nose/lungs is strongly, but not perfectly, prevented by wearing masks indoors...
    It is the opinion of the FLCCC that mask wearing is critical
    And...

About the Covid Vaccines
    What is your position on vaccines?
    The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who clannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment.
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-30-2021 at 03:34 PM.

vCash
    Dude ****ing STOP.

These people who would know see to have a different opinion

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...vid-treatment/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    These people who would know see to have a different opinion

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...vid-treatment/
    "These people who would know", lol?

Bret Weinstein is a former academic (evolutionary biology) turned podcast host. Medicine, epidemiology, and pharmacology are most definitely not his expertise or research area....

vCash
    If you sit butt ass naked on a fire ant bed, the rest of your day will probably suck. Just adding my 2cents.

vCash
    Its hilarious to me to see how insane people get on politics to all this.

10 years ago Fauci from his own mouth said hydroxy worked for covid viruses. Now because Big Pharma is funding all these grants- suddenly that $1 treatment isnt sufficient. Big Tech has done their best to memory hole it as they are getting payments from big Pharma.

I bet half of you dont even know that the vaccine the FDA approved Monday hasnt even been produced yet. The ones we are getting now arent FDA approved- still on emergency approval. The media left that little nugget out.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Its hilarious to me to see how insane people get on politics to all this.
    You just recommended taking a horse de-wormer purchased from a tractor supply store, and now you're calling others insane from politics...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboydawg View Post
    This. The vaccine was built up like a cure but the narrative has constantly changed. What happened to get the vaccine to save other people?s lives. Get the vaccine and you don?t have to wear as mask anymore. Get the vaccine so you won?t get Covid. Fact is nobody knew. So expect the unexpected.

From the last outbreak until the new outbreak?why were we blindsided? Why weren?t hospitals fully staffed anticipating another surge? Why wasn?t there a bigger focus on equipping family practitioners to treat it? Why are people still leaving the doctors office covid positive with no plan of treatment. Focus should have been on treatment. Everybody should have access to the antibody treatment by now.

You can take a diet pill to lose weight but actually treating it with diet and exercise is more effective in the long run. But we can push this diet pill and make a lot more money.
    No, It was called a vaccine. Again those of us that know understood nothing is 100%, and like every other vaccine dating back to Jenner, all have breakthrough infections that are milder than those not vaccinated.

But we also knew that if you got everyone vaccinated, it could be like chickenpox, measles, smallpox, mumps, polio, and be very rare.

But meanwhile you ****ers want to get sick and try malaria meds or wormer and hope it works...

Then when a new variant come out due to mutaing in unvaccinated, you blame the vaccine...

I'm starting to root for the virus... or that you all OD or horse wormer.

As for "fully staffing". the hospitals were. But how will pay for all those "standby medical personnel". The Feds like MiSississipi is counting on?

It's way cheaper and more cost effective to count on PREVENTION, not treatment.

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You just recommended taking a horse de-wormer purchased from a tractor supply store, and now you're calling others insane from politics...
    I told of what someone I knew did. Dr's recommend ivermectin as a treatment. Self-medicating is always risky- but this person is wealthy and has plenty of friends that are in the medical profession. I doubt he asked Farmer Ted for the correct dosage
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    This is Nazi tactics! Do this, do that or we will load you on a rail car and ship you off to Auschwitz! I am not anti-vaccine as I have taken the vaccine - both me and my wife and all of our grown children! It was a choice that was right for us! What I am against is the government forcing citizens to do something that may be against their beliefs. Sine both vaccinated and unvaccinated can still get the damn virus and pass it on to others, the ONLY advantage of getting the vaccine is - from what I have read, is the severity of the illness if you get it. So, in summary, the vaccine does NOTHING to prevent the spread of the virus, it only limits the severity.
    So how many people you know have been shipped off to extermination camps?

vCash
    Did you just "Cite" a podcast.....

Here are 16 double blind studies saying Ivemectrin doesn't work for Covid..

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...bles/table-2c/

vCash
    The same as for a healthy 6 month old getting a Hepatitis Vax, or Chickenpox vax.

Why wait"until they need it" when you don't know "when they will need it"

vCash
    Did you just "Cite" a podcast.....

Here are 16 double blind studies saying Ivemectrin doesn't work for Covid..

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...bles/table-2c/
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SheltonChoked again.

vCash
    I told of what someone I knew did. Dr's recommend ivermectin as a treatment. Self-medicating is always risky- but this person is wealthy and has plenty of friends that are in the medical profession. I doubt he asked Farmer Ted for the correct dosage
    Doesn't change the fact that your wealthy friend had to pick up this medicine at a tractor supply location!!! Didn't think you'd top getting your coffee from a pyramid scheme, but you've outdone yourself with this one!

vCash
    No, It was called a vaccine. Again those of us that know understood nothing is 100%, and like every other vaccine dating back to Jenner, all have breakthrough infections that are milder than those not vaccinated.

But we also knew that if you got everyone vaccinated, it could be like chickenpox, measles, smallpox, mumps, polio, and be very rare.

But meanwhile you ****ers want to get sick and try malaria meds or wormer and hope it works...

Then when a new variant come out due to mutaing in unvaccinated, you blame the vaccine...

I'm starting to root for the virus... or that you all OD or horse wormer.

As for "fully staffing". the hospitals were. But how will pay for all those "standby medical personnel". The Feds like MiSississipi is counting on?

It's way cheaper and more cost effective to count on PREVENTION, not treatment.

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
    You are correct. Those of us that understand how vaccines work understood that this would happen. So why do ?you ****ers? want to dismiss the need for an effective treatment plan? You knew this would happen right? I?m well versed in virology and understand how viruses mutate. 8 years of college and 3 degrees will do that to a person. You honestly believe the vaccine had nothing to do with the mutation? Your message would be better received if you came off that high horse of yours?and displayed any evidence of being an adult.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    This is Nazi tactics! Do this, do that or we will load you on a rail car and ship you off to Auschwitz! I am not anti-vaccine as I have taken the vaccine - both me and my wife and all of our grown children! It was a choice that was right for us! What I am against is the government forcing citizens to do something that may be against their beliefs. Sine both vaccinated and unvaccinated can still get the damn virus and pass it on to others, the ONLY advantage of getting the vaccine is - from what I have read, is the severity of the illness if you get it. So, in summary, the vaccine does NOTHING to prevent the spread of the virus, it only limits the severity.
    Oh good lord. It is NOT NAZI tactics. You obviously have no idea what the NAZIs were. You also must not remember getting lined up in the hallways at school and being vaccinated for a lot of stuff. Heck it ain't even being drafted into the army and forced to charge people who are trying to kill you. Good grief give that crap a rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I just read the article in the second link. They note the limitations in their sample size, the dosage size given, the number of dosages given, etc. Read the last paragraph of the discussion.

They basically state that with a SINGLE dose, based on the weight of the patient, symptoms such as coughing, breathing labor, and blood-cell counts COULD BE improved, but was still inconclusive as to how much for how long.
    It definitely needs more studies for use against the WuFlu, but it has been proven completely safe for human consumption over decades unlike EUA "vaccines"....So it could help and won't harm you.
    Last edited by MrCoachKlein; 08-26-2021 at 01:35 PM.

vCash
    Ivermec works great for heart worms on my dogs!!'