Thread: Rebelbearsharks transfer immediately eligible

vCash

Rebelbearsharks transfer immediately eligible

They just got a lineman from South Carolina who was in fall camp with the gamecocks and it is expected he will be immediately eligible to play... what? You mean we could lose or gain a transfer this week and they be eligible. This is crazy. I mean the kid knows everything the gamecocks have installed on offense lol.

vCash
    He waited an awful long time to transfer. He's behind big time. I doubt he's more than depth unless the guy he's behind is terrible.

vCash
    Guys leave all the time, after spring is very common. They would see basically the same plays, they guys running them have just gotten more condensed and hopefully better at executing the plays.

That guy would not know the game plan for a particular week either. I don't see how this is different.

Hell, you should be more concerned about the spy gets a job at State with maintenance dept. Those guys have access to everything.

vCash
    the transfer portal badly needs some organization, declaration deadlines, & signing days.

Situations like this just shows how unorganized & a mess it is
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Sounds like a 5th year senior who saw that he was gonna get beat out for his starting gig and decided to transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    the transfer portal badly needs some organization, declaration deadlines, & signing days.

Situations like this just shows how unorganized & a mess it is
    The guy probably was non-factor for South Carolina or he wouldn't have left. I see this as OM gave a Gamecock reject a scholarship. Well, OK then good for them.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    The guy probably was non-factor for South Carolina or he wouldn't have left. I see this as OM gave a Gamecock reject a scholarship. Well, OK then good for them.
    Cocks prolly happy.

vCash
    https://247sports.com/college/south-...523342/?page=1

They dont seem too broken up about it!

vCash
    If he was struggling to start at SC?.

vCash
    del
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 08-28-2021 at 06:01 AM.

vCash
    Lawyers doing work ??

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Lawyers doing work ??
    no disrespect to anyone but I'd rather see this content under a crootin thread instead of having its own.

vCash
    Pure depth guy.
    OM OL starting 5 are pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Pure depth guy.
    OM OL starting 5 are pretty good.
    Yeah this is obvious. I just think it's ridiculous for them to be able to qualify this close to season. Same for an OU tailback that is possibly transferring back to LSU this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Yeah this is obvious. I just think it's ridiculous for them to be able to qualify this close to season. Same for an OU tailback that is possibly transferring back to LSU this week.
    It will only get worse in college football... Maybe he had a NIL deal with Proud Larry’s or the Library**