Thread: SEC expert picks 2021: Most overrated and underrated teams

vCash

SEC expert picks 2021: Most overrated and underrated teams

Ill let you decide on what an "expert" is. MSU is listed in the over rated category yet we're predicted to finish last in the SEC West. Makes total sense.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...d-predictions/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Ill let you decide on what an "expert" is. MSU is listed in the over rated category yet we're predicted to finish last in the SEC West. Makes total sense.

So, Should we even show up to play then?

vCash
    Seems like they aren't high on Auburn or Arkansas. Hopefully we get our offense together before we play them.

They guy doesn't know anything. Pretty much said our defense wasn't good last year. Didn't mention we ended well and played with less people in those games either. Screw that guy

vCash
    Barrett Sallee.

That dude's a pos. He's worthless.

vCash

I like these picks. Gives us the opportunity to prove them wrong. And we will.

vCash
    "The Rebels have to be better on defense because they can't get any worse".
    What a stupid ****ing statement. They may be better but it doesn't just naturally happen because they sucked ass last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Barrett Sallee.

He's THE example of a media gas bag that is good at talking but has no idea what he's talking about. His takes are so predictable.

vCash
    Barrett Sallee.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    He's THE example of a media gas bag that is good at talking but has no idea what he's talking about. His takes are so predictable.
    I read the thread title and automatically went with Sallee as the jerk that would be downing State... he's been a classic d!ickwad to State since Mullen's early years. Can't stand him.

vCash
    Barrett Sallee.

Live look at Barrett.**

vCash
    What do you expect from an idiot from Smyrna Georgia and a head shaped like Gumby!

vCash

Wow, just more evidence of the upside down world we now live in. I guess what he is saying is we don't even deserve to be in the SEC. People will say anything these days and get applause.

vCash
    Barrett Sallee.

I believe that's the dude that froze his own turds for science project in junior high.

vCash
    If Sallee is associated with anything then the bearsharks are wonderful and MSU suxs.

Don't even have to read the article. Which didn't.....

vCash
    Barrett Sallee.

Dangit! Wish I would have seen this before I clicked the link. Please don't post his links. He's probably the dumbest "analyst" out there, and he has a vendetta against MSU because he hates Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Dangit! Wish I would have seen this before I clicked the link. Please don't post his links. He's probably the dumbest "analyst" out there, and he has a vendetta against MSU because he hates Mullen.
    That whole article is lazy, one sided journalism. I'm surprised he has a legit job with CBS sports.

vCash
    That whole article is lazy, one sided journalism. I'm surprised he has a legit job with CBS sports.
    Its an article based on the opinions of multiple writers covering the SEC. The consensus is that we are 6th or 7th in the West. Mullen tended to exceed expectations. We shall see what happens
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Barrett Sallee.

He's always gotten a raging boner from sh*ting on State.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!