I was going to post this in TrapGame's thread about Matt Wyatt's thoughts on scrimmage two, but decided I'd rather piss people off by putting this on the front page.

We have some 'fans' on this board that seem to want to trash our program at every opportunity.

All they want to talk about is how bad our Offense was last season. And don't get me wrong it WAS pretty bad. But let's review, shall we?

1) All-Everything Senior transfer QB that didn't work out. Again.
2) WR corps trying to learn a completely new offensive route concepts on the fly.
3) An All-Everything-Sure-Shot-NFL RB who QUIT ON HIS TEAM less than halfway through the season.
4) 13 Transfers and 4 COVID Opt-outs killing our depth.
5) Playing two games (Ole Miss and Georgia) with 50 players because of COVID instead of pussing out like some schools I could name.

With all that, we still improved as the year went on and beat a Mizzou team on a hot streak and knocked off a Top-25 team in our bowl game.

I don't expect a national title or Hell, even an SEC title this season. But if you can't see all the crap that went on last year and have some optimism around this team I don't know how you keep yourself from sucking off the nearest shotgun every day.

Lighten the F up.