Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip Wilson DUI

vCash

Trip Wilson DUI

Reported per, you guessed it, the CL

vCash
    He got a DUI... that's not good and public record. OK. I got no problem with it being reported.

That is on him not to screw up like that.

It's not like he broke into someone's home and held them to gunpoint and no one finds about it until six months later or anything. Don't get me wrong Drinking and driving can kill and it should not be condoned.

vCash
    Drinking and driving, while extremely dangerous, is nowhere near as dangerous as texting and driving. And every teenager, mom, 18 wheeler driver I pass is doing it now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Drinking and driving, while extremely dangerous, is nowhere near as dangerous as texting and driving. And every teenager, mom, 18 wheeler driver I pass is doing it now.
    Good point!

vCash
    True story.

vCash
    I am not knocking on the kid, but based on what I?ve personally seen of him, if this is the worst trouble he gets into he is lucky. Everyone saw this coming, at a minimum.

vCash
    I thought Flip Wilson died awhile ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    The Devil made him do it!

vCash
    Oh man. He was great!!!

vCash
    Geraldine!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    I am not knocking on the kid, but based on what I?ve personally seen of him, if this is the worst trouble he gets into he is lucky. Everyone saw this coming, at a minimum.
    Will he ever touch the field

vCash
    Special Teams

vCash
    Both texting or drinking, while driving, are equally dangerous.
    Personally, I have known of 2 young women whose lives were destroyed by drunk drivers.

One, a 21 year old, was hit head on by a drunk driver going about 100 mph. She lived 15 to 20 years a quadriplegic, and her mother was her only caretaker until she died. The drunk driver went to prison.

The other was a young nurse and mother, of two, coming home from work, at the hospital. A drunk driver hit her, running her off the road, then drove off and left her there. She was both paralyzed and brain damaged I believe. The drunk driver got a slap on the wrist. She lived about 5 to 10 years.

Two lives, two families destroyed because of idiots that had no business being behind the wheel of a car.

As a young person, I did a couple of stupid things that just by the Grace of God I didn?t hurt anyone. Thankfully I grew out of it. I rarely drink, maybe 1 glass of wine every month or two, and I do not text and drive. I?ve tried talking to a close friend that texts and drives, but it falls on deaf ears.

My feelings are that anyone that causes bodily harm, or death, while texting and driving should be held accountable, suffering the same consequences, just as they would if they had been drinking.

Sorry for the rant, but this conversation touched a nerve.
    Teach your children, if they are going to drink, be responsible.

And, where marijuana is concerned, buy and read Alex Berenson?s well researched book, ?Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence?. Read it, educate your children, and have your teens read it. The New Yorker & Mother Jones Magazine both recommended this book. That ought to tell you something. It is an eye opener, and could explain some of the increasing violence today.

vCash
    Stupid post

vCash
    Trip wilson ??

vCash
    Bulldawg28 unless you personally know the kids better than i do then you can stupid post all you want. There is a group this player runs with that has a “going for 4” saying. Unless you can tell me what that means don’t act like you know anything. By the way HE explained what it meant to me. I laughed in his face and thought he was joking. Sadly he wasn’t. So yeah was not surprised in the least to hear this news.

vCash
    The kid boasts about Ole Miss saying he was too much of a risk for them, so he came to State. That came straight out of his mouth last fall, and this is firsthand information.. just because it is not what you want to believe doesn’t make something stupid… kind of like Skeeter from Varsity Blues

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Drinking and driving while texting though.....
    Also, Trip Wilson didn't read my advice to the football players post.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Bulldawg28 unless you personally know the kids better than i do then you can stupid post all you want. There is a group this player runs with that has a “going for 4” saying. Unless you can tell me what that means don’t act like you know anything. By the way HE explained what it meant to me. I laughed in his face and thought he was joking. Sadly he wasn’t. So yeah was not surprised in the least to hear this news.
    I actually know more about the kid than you. You sound like an ESPN reporter that heard about something then met the individual to get clarity about a statement. That doesn't give you insight on whom a person is meeting them once. Keep being a fan because you suck at being an insider.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Drinking and driving while texting though.....
    Also, Trip Wilson didn't read my advice to the football players post.
    Probably because it happened before your post.... start a little earlier next year.