Thread: Why can't MSU fans band together for something like this...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    You are missing the point. It's DONE.
    Do you want us to drop down to d-2 instead? or do you want us to stay in the sec and compete.
    That's your opinion that it's changed in a not good way. I would say you are just being blind that it's been going on for a long time under the table.
    What is done can be undone too or modified. History is full of it.

Use that logic then everything going on is going on anyway so just have no laws and make everything legal. Murder, rape abuse, etc. all go on so just let it be if you apply that logic.

There must be order in an society if it is to be healthy. We are living in chaotic times and we are not healthy. Just look around.

Just because it's legal don't make it right either. Plenty of example here. When you have evil men making evil laws the outcome ain't good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    What is done can be undone too or modified. History is full of it.

Use that logic then everything going on is going on anyway so just have no laws and make everything legal. Murder, rape abuse, etc. all go on so just let it be if you apply that logic.

There must be order in an society if it is to be healthy. We are living in chaotic times and we are not healthy. Just look around.

Just because it's legal don't make it right either. Plenty of example here. When you have evil men making evil laws the outcome ain't good.
    holy sh!t. you and ExCab take your Old world mentality and go root for some other team. As you said, if players getting paid makes you sick... just leave because you will just be a hypocrite to watch the team in a couple of weeks.

Banned
    vCash
    holy sh!t. you and ExCab take your Old world mentality and go root for some other team. As you said, if players getting paid makes you sick... just leave because you will just be a hypocrite to watch the team in a couple of weeks.
    Wow, old world mentality?

Hypocrite? Do I get a free ticket? Nope I pay for it.

Why don't you turn over your paycheck to the sports program or you are a hypocrite if you feel so strong?

So the players are getting nothing all this time? A 200-300K education for free, everything given to them while they are there, every benefit under the sun, basically a guaranteed job when they leave. Yeah they been getting screwed all these years.

They want to get paid I have no issue - it is called pro sports. They are getting paid with a free education and setup for life.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Wow, old world mentality?

Hypocrite? Do I get a free ticket? Nope I pay for it.

Why don't you turn over your paycheck to the sports program or you are a hypocrite if you feel so strong?

So the players are getting nothing all this time? A 200-300K education for free, everything given to them while they are there, every benefit under the sun, basically a guaranteed job when they leave. Yeah they been getting screwed all these years.

They want to get paid I have no issue - it is called pro sports. They are getting paid with a free education and setup for life.
    Free education isn't on par with what they are providing the college and the alumni/fans. Maybe it was at one point, then ESPN decided to pay conferences billions of dollars to put it on TV.

vCash
    You need to give up college sports and root for a pro team!

Regarding my previous posts, I never said I refuse to watch college sports only that is is getting harder and harder to watch as time goes by. Will there be a time I get fed up and stop watching! At the rate of negative change, yes, there will come a day when I turn off college sports! The difference between college sports and pro sports is getting smaller and smaller and I already turned of pro sports years ago - they can all take a flying flip for all I care - they are all a bunch of entitled babies - spoiled brats.

Go ahead and support millionaires and yet you are a working man! What is wrong with that picture!