Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just tested positive forCovid-19

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    This is actually a good thread. Not a bunch of arguing. Just good info.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I've posted this before but this is a great thread for it. My 21 year old son is about as fit as you can be. Healthy eater that never misses a workout. Him, my wife, and myself were all exposed at a friends house. 3 of the people there ended up in the hospital. My son was sicker than he has ever been. Two doctor visits and a trip to ER for breathing problems. He was in a vehicle for hours with us, a hotel room, and lived in a motor home with us while he was sick. We never had a single symptom and we are the only two out of the bunch that were vaccinated.
    My wife made him walk every night and take a hot shower. Zinc, vitamin D, Z-pack, and something else they prescribed.
    So how is he now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Don't feel bad. Slight runny nose and cough. I just have no sense of smell. At the doctor's office now and just got my monoclonal antibody infusion. Prescribed me a zpac and hydroxychloroquine. Said main thing I need to do is keep moving and don't get sedentary. Neither nurse nor doctor wearing masks. I asked her about it and she said they were completely worthless.

What were the requirements for being eligible to get the monoclonal infusion?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    I heard that is what Trump and Saban received when they got sick last year. Saban was coaching within a week of getting diagnosed.

vCash
    So how is he now?
    Oh he's great!! Back to 100% now!

vCash
    Test positive or be exposed to someone that has. You might talk to your doctor as they can recommend it for you if they deem you at risk.

Banned
    vCash
    Diagnosed Monday. It sucks. No fever but body aches and I have absolutely no energy at all. Comes and goes I'll be feeling okay sorta for a few minutes then all of a sudden the lightheadedness and dizziness comes back and all I can do is lie in bed

Banned
    vCash
    Feel nauseated a lot as well and my appetite has been suppressed which only makes the energy level even worse