Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just tested positive forCovid-19

vCash

Just tested positive forCovid-19

Don't feel bad. Slight runny nose and cough. I just have no sense of smell. At the doctor's office now and just got my monoclonal antibody infusion. Prescribed me a zpac and hydroxychloroquine. Said main thing I need to do is keep moving and don't get sedentary. Neither nurse nor doctor wearing masks. I asked her about it and she said they were completely worthless.

vCash
    Drink lots of water. Like tons of it.

Do that, take your medicine, and you'll be fine

vCash
    We'll, I'll start by saying absolutely keep moving. Walking every evening kept my son out of the hospital even though he hated to walk because he was extremely sick.
    I'm speechless about her mask comment.

vCash
    were you vaxxed? how old are you?

vCash
    Not going to fight about it, but the vast majority of credible information says your doctor and nurse are complete quacks. Hope you get well soon.

vCash
    My wife and I got it 2 weeks ago. I'm 44, and I had the 1st shot of phizer... no issues. She's 32, and she has had no shots... no issues. My cousin and his wife (both in 40s) got it at same time, and both got hit hard (no shots); neither hospitalized though.

I won't get 2nd shot as long as the 1st one gets me around most travel restrictions.
    Last edited by msstate7; 08-23-2021 at 10:25 AM.

vCash
    My wife and I both been vaccinated(I'm 56 and she's 54). We contracted Covid about 4 weeks ago. We had mild symptoms, felt like a bad sinus infection and while we've recoverd from those symptoms the fatigue and brain fog still lingers. I feel like I've run a marathon when I wake up in the morning and that sucks because I'm a high energy guy. Anyway I'm very grateful that we have only had these mild symptoms and will be fine, because there are so many others that won't recover.

Banned
    vCash
    Thank you Vegas and others sharing experiences because it's beneficial information to those like me and others who've been healthy throughout. Get well soon, God Bless and would love some updates man. Would love a thread like this with people not yelling but just heppin".

vCash
    Hope you recovery with no lasting issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Thank you Vegas and others sharing experiences because it's beneficial information to those like me and others who've been healthy throughout. Get well soon, God Bless and would love some updates man. Would love a thread like this with people not yelling but just heppin".
    Amen to this!

vCash
    I tested positive 19 days ago.

37 years old. Had 1 vaccine and then got the virus before my second shot, so I can't get the second shot now.

First couple days I had congestion. Then I had really bad fatigue for about 2.5 weeks and stomach issues. I got the antibodies injection and that helped. Feeling much better now.

Hydrate. Steroid and zpac. Walk around as much as you can. Breathing exercises with arms above head.

ETA: also I was on zinc, lot of vit d, vit c, multi vitamin, Zyrtec, mucinex, Pepcid, baby aspirin.
    Last edited by confucius say; 08-23-2021 at 11:13 AM.

vCash
    I'm 59 and got vaccinated back in March. Developed Shingles in July and have been dealing with them for 5 weeks (Side Note: Shingles SUCK!! Recommend the vaccine). May have contracted Shingles anyway, but some information indicates that stress from the Pfizer vaccine "may" trigger Shingles.

My son, age 14 and not vaccinated, tested positive for COVID 7 days ago. He had sinus issues for a couple of days, but has been asymptomatic since then. Noticed today that the Pfizer vaccine received FDA approval, but for only those age 16 and above. What's up with that?

My wife, age 49 and not vaccinated, tested positive over the weekend. Her symptoms have been sinus, mild cough, and a low grade fever (lasted only a day). The reason she chose not to receive the vaccine can be summed up in one word: TRUST. I've tried to get her to request the monoclonal antibody injection, but she is being stubborn. She and my son were prescribed a regimen of Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D. That's all. As a family, we were already taking those anyway.

My daughter (21) and I have not shown any symptoms of COVID so far.

vCash
    I am vaxed. Got my second shot back this winter right after the ice storm. I'm also 47 and I do have the top three comorbidities to have a bad reaction...overweight, diabetic, and high blood pressure. Although the blood pressure and diabetes are under control.

Hate the thread got moved off the main page as I posted it not to start a political argument but to share what my symptoms are in case it helps someone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I am vaxed. Got my second shot back this winter right after the ice storm. I'm also 47 and I do have the top three comorbidities to have a bad reaction...overweight, diabetic, and high blood pressure. Although the blood pressure and diabetes are under control.

Hate the thread got moved off the main page as I posted it not to start a political argument but to share what my symptoms are in case it helps someone else.
    Not personal. But you know anything covid is just gonna blow up out of control.. it always does. And it's no sports related. The link will remain for the day to here.

vCash
    I had Covid last December, and based on recent bloodwork, still have antibodies in my system. Some health professionals say that even when the antibodies fade, that's when your T-cells kick in.

I am not getting the shot unless forced to do so.

Go get a test of your Vitamin D levels (25 hydroxy D test) and if you are between 50 and 80, you will get thru Covid without major issues if you get it. I've taken suppliments for decades.

Take Elderberry, Zinc, vitamins C&D, and look for NAC, it is hard to find and may soon be illegal. N-Acetyl Cisteine is a super immune system booster, and they are trying to ban it...but it is NOT a drug, it's a SUPPLIMENT.
    The medical community and the greedy folks making the money off vaccines don't want you to have access to it.

Banned
    vCash
    Thank you sir

vCash
    I've posted this before but this is a great thread for it. My 21 year old son is about as fit as you can be. Healthy eater that never misses a workout. Him, my wife, and myself were all exposed at a friends house. 3 of the people there ended up in the hospital. My son was sicker than he has ever been. Two doctor visits and a trip to ER for breathing problems. He was in a vehicle for hours with us, a hotel room, and lived in a motor home with us while he was sick. We never had a single symptom and we are the only two out of the bunch that were vaccinated.
    My wife made him walk every night and take a hot shower. Zinc, vitamin D, Z-pack, and something else they prescribed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Not personal. But you know anything covid is just gonna blow up out of control.. it always does. And it's no sports related. The link will remain for the day to here.
    he contracted covid while watching MLB.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

Hey Scooba, would you consider letting this one hang as long as we behave? I've not been vaxed and I think these testimonies may have convinced me to do so. Considering the situation, I can think of no better thread on Bovine. I just trust ED Folk more than T.V. Folk. Thanks man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Hey Scooba, would you consider letting this one hang as long as we behave? I've not been vaxed and I think these testimonies may have convinced me to do so. Considering the situation, I can think of no better thread on Bovine. I just trust ED Folk more than T.V. Folk. Thanks man.
    My oncologist talked me into it. MD Anderson did their own independent research on the Pfizer and moderna vaccines. They recommended to their cancer patients.