Thread: The Way I see it! Stars are Aligning

vCash

The Way I see it! Stars are Aligning

2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026
    Rogers Fr Cofr Soph JR

Sawyer redshirt ReFr Soph Starts Starts

Second
    coming redshirt ReFR Soph Jr Starts

This is whats going to happen. Calling it.

Cofr = covid freshmen

Rogers drafted number 1 overall in the 2024 draft along with Wally going number 2 overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Rogers Fr Cofr Soph JR

Second

Cofr = covid freshmen

Rogers drafted number 1 overall in the 2024 draft along with Wally going number 2 overall.
    I suspect Robertson will have transferred out if it doesn't look like he's going to start in 2023 at the latest. He may transfer before 2022 season if it doesn't look like he's going to start in 2022. Will has four years of eligibility and probably doesn't have the athleticism or arm strength to project to the NFL, so he very likely could stay for the next four years if he's starting. If Robertson isn't going to displace him next year, he may feel like it's too risky to stick around longer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I suspect Robertson will have transferred out if it doesn't look like he's going to start in 2023 at the latest. He may transfer before 2022 season if it doesn't look like he's going to start in 2022. Will has four years of eligibility and probably doesn't have the athleticism or arm strength to project to the NFL, so he very likely could stay for the next four years if he's starting. If Robertson isn't going to displace him next year, he may feel like it's too risky to stick around longer.
    My years got jacked up when I posted it.

Yeah, I mean I don't disagree, this is obviously best case. But, if he is not beating Will out, that is a good think for us.... Long term though... idk.

vCash
    No player anywhere is going to be given the job without earning it and nor should they.

If Sawyer is good enough to beat out Rogers then he does it, if not, he won't. Let the best man win. I don't think either of them are shying away from the competition. In fact, I think they are embracing it.

If a player wants to be on a good team, he is going to have to be better than someone, somewhere and sometime.

Leach has the best approach I have ever seen. He plays the best players, period. If Sawyer is that guy then he is that guy, if not, he is not. Let's just be happy we have a couple of guys that have bright futures.

vCash
    Rogers Fr Cofr Soph JR

Second

Cofr = covid freshmen

See you have already inhaled. Why stop there, throw in an undefeated season and NC while you are at it. If that 1 & 2 happen we are NC.

vCash
    If the stars align like that the only thing we're gonna get is the return of Cthulhu.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    If the stars align like that the only thing we're gonna get is the return of Cthulhu.**
    We already won a National Title in Baseball. Only Football and Basketball to go to bring on the Apocalypse.

vCash
    Rogers Fr Cofr Soph JR

Second

Cofr = covid freshmen

Are we swapping from the Air Raid to the Puff Puff Pass offense?****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    +1

vCash
    I thought that's what ole miss was running already.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    We already won a National Title in Baseball. Only Football and Basketball to go to bring on the Apocalypse.
    We'll in it in basketball and have a 5 point lead in football with 38 seconds left and just have to kneel on the ball one more time when nuclear war will break out and cause the game to be suspended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    We'll in it in basketball and have a 5 point lead in football with 38 seconds left and just have to kneel on the ball one more time when nuclear war will break out and cause the game to be suspended.
    Well, we did have World War II break out when we were going to play in the Sugar Bowl so anything is possible.

vCash
    I need to be educated... I don't understand some of yalls jokes.