Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wyatt response to to Paul ?

vCash
    Finebaum. Pfffft. The last time I saw a head like that, I was taking a leak.

vCash
    That's because he favors Kiffin over Leach and OM over State...always has

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    This
    He doesn't need to hang out with the people of Tuscaloosa, he wins.
    If you win, you can be an obvious dick to everyone in and outside the program.

So the idea of seeing Nick hanging out with regular students on Thursday night, is a dumb ass idea.
    Just count the number of rings he has. Each one is worth a trip through the cotton district where he was throwing 5 million dollars on the street from a party float.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Wyatt discredited Finebaum even more on his podcast today. I?m loving his new podcast, BTW

vCash
    I remember way back when Tommy Charles whipped paul's ass in a parking lot in B'ham.

vCash
    Paul doesn?t want us to be a threat to the upper level SEC teams. He wants State and Ole Miss to just sit at the bottom of the SEC West and when one of the teams has a coach that is a potential threat he gets upset and starts bashing. Leach also is not here to appease people like Paul. He is not a media darling and never will be. He took this job because he truly believes his system will work in the SEC and wants to win. I will be the first to admit I am very skeptical this will work here, but he has a proven track record and I?m willing to give him 3 years to see what happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Paul doesn?t want us to be a threat to the upper level SEC teams. He wants State and Ole Miss to just sit at the bottom of the SEC West and when one of the teams has a coach that is a potential threat he gets upset and starts bashing. Leach also is not here to appease people like Paul. He is not a media darling and never will be. He took this job because he truly believes his system will work in the SEC and wants to win. I will be the first to admit I am very skeptical this will work here, but he has a proven track record and I?m willing to give him 3 years to see what happens
    I am only partially sold on success level but I am 100% sold on Leach's attitude toward the game. He believes in winning through hard work, discipline, and perfect execution. And, he's not afraid of any team. The elite teams may force us to play a little different, but at least we don't play different because we are scared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    I am only partially sold on success level but I am 100% sold on Leach's attitude toward the game. He believes in winning through hard work, discipline, and perfect execution. And, he's not afraid of any team. The elite teams may force us to play a little different, but at least we don't play different because we are scared.
    Amen, Have seen that too many times through the years! Go Dawgs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    He doesn't need to hang out with the people of Tuscaloosa, he wins.
    If you win, you can be an obvious dick to everyone in and outside the program.

So the idea of seeing Nick hanging out with regular students on Thursday night, is a dumb ass idea.
    Just count the number of rings he has. Each one is worth a trip through the cotton district where he was throwing 5 million dollars on the street from a party float.
    He didn't win right away. He lost to Sylvester ****ing Croom. And Alabama didn't get better because Saban hung out with the locals. That's the entire point. Mike Leach might not be a top 15 coach but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with how much time he spends hanging out with the people of Starkville. Finebaum was just being a dick about Mike Leach and Mississippi State.

vCash
    For whatever reason, MSU is the only school Finebaum is known to hate. Which imo, is a good thing. Everytime we win a game against a conference opponent, means a night sweat for him.