Thread: Good Grief! Would someone stop making the Heavenly Father mad!

vCash

Good Grief! Would someone stop making the Heavenly Father mad!

Hurricanes, Wild Fires, Floods, Pestilence, Locusts, Pandemics, and now a Giant Astroid could hit the Earth!!

vCash
    Yeah.

I'm gonna need a link for that.

And somebody call Bruce Willis.

vCash
    Well NASA says it is more likely than ever to happen in the next 300 years. I am not making any long term plans.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Hurricanes, Wild Fires, Floods, Pestilence, Locusts, Pandemics, and now a Giant Astroid could hit the Earth!!

vCash
    Its quite obvious God is not to blame for this worlds problems We have to look in the mirror for that.

vCash
    He sent help, he created scientist with the ability to make a vaccine but they refused to use it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    He sent help, he created scientist with the ability to make a vaccine but they refused to use it.
    https://stream.org/the-abortion-ties...r-no-big-deal/

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    It has been a year. Wait until next year.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I was forced on very short notice to get the vaccine or lose my job. I didn't really have time to contemplate or look for other jobs - I'm talking less than a handful of days. I am convinced that this was a strategic move by the company and it made me angry. But, I needed my job so I did it.

Now that I have read this, I'm completely angry again.

vCash
    Oh look. Covid thread #3 today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Vaccines are still classified as 'emergency use' and all long term study of effects have been effectively canceled because they vaccinated the control group. Under current rules, those studies are required for final FDA approval.

Look for those rules to be flouted or 'changed'! Good luck to those who got vaccinated and to those that chose not to!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    The only reason I can see anyone not getting vaccinated at this point is the Chinese have been feeding you false information to make sure you don't get vaccinated. Those Chinese are so dang mean and they are experts at propaganda. They have to be to blame for this ignorance of my fellow Americans. There is no way they are this ignorant on their own. I guess it could be the Russians but they would have targeted the libs, right?

vCash
    If this bothers you, get the mRNA vaccines....

and make sure you skip Chickenpox, Shingles, MMR, and Hepatitis. And don't let your dog get a rabies vaccine either.

I hope you didn't get any of those in the past 55 years....

And the southern baptist convention SUPPORTED Roe v Wade at the time ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Vaccines are still classified as 'emergency use' and all long term study of effects have been effectively canceled because they vaccinated the control group. Under current rules, those studies are required for final FDA approval.

Look for those rules to be flouted or 'changed'! Good luck to those who got vaccinated and to those that chose not to!
    We have had 168 MILLION people in given the vaccine. to date there are no side effects past 4-6 weeks....

Now compare that with getting COVID....