Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    There are MDs that say otherwise. There is also a reported (in Jerusalem Post) double-blind study performed in Israel stating Ivermectin is very effective. More so than the vaccine ... don't know.

The point is there is a lot of conflicting info out there and I do know for a fact the FDA and Big Pharma will suppress info and when every MSM or Big Tech outlet is censoring conversations about it then I certainly ask why that is. I work with a lot of pretty smart (some that are exceptionally smart) scientists every day that often disagree.

And my "feelings" tell me that once I get vaccinated, I can't get unvaccinated.
    Maybe 1% of MDs if that? But you won't listen to the other 99%? Stop trying to justifying your decision and just say you don't want to be told what to do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Maybe 1% of MDs if that? But you won't listen to the other 99%? Stop trying to justifying your decision and just say you don't want to be told what to do
    Don't have to justify it right now ... it's my decision.

Not sure why all you vaxxed people are up in arms tho. According to all of your sources
    a) if you get it your symptoms will be mild at worst
    b) you can't die from it.

So that means all of us unvaxxed probably will kill each other off and then y'all will be happy. Or we'll be put in the CDC isolation camps (described on CDC's own website .. or was a couple of days ago) ... and then y'all can rejoice. Either way ... it ends very good for you. Once we're gone, everyone is vaxxed then.

Personally, I don't see a downside for any of you.

vCash

Not sure why all you vaxxed people are up in arms tho. According to all of your sources

So that means all of us unvaxxed probably will kill each other off and then y'all will be happy. Or we'll be put in the CDC isolation camps (described on CDC's own website .. or was a couple of days ago) ... and then y'all can rejoice. Either way ... it ends very good for you. Once we're gone, everyone is vaxxed then.

Sheer ignorance. You probably think it's just COVID patients waiting on ICU beds right now. Here is a news flash....don't have a wreck or a heart attack right now.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 08-11-2021 at 06:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Often wrong, never in doubt.
    Dude, I've literally seen the data in multiple reputable places many times, WITHOUT TRYING TO FIND IT. I would think you would have to be willfully not looking at COVID stuff not to have seen it.

vCash
    Mississippi has asked if a Navy hospital ship might be available. From a health department pressor today.

vCash

Truthfully, im fine with you and other unvaccinated people making their own bed and taking their chances if it were just as simple as that. The downside of that is the impact it is having on a lot of people in the healthcare field. And while still rare, any child dying from this without the option to take a vaccine is huge tragedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Truthfully, im fine with you and other unvaccinated people making their own bed and taking their chances if it were just as simple as that. The downside of that is the impact it is having on a lot of people in the healthcare field. And while still rare, any child dying from this without the option to take a vaccine is huge tragedy.
    This.

I'll also add the increased potential of future lock-downs, mandates, shortened/cancelled/reduced capacity sporting events, etc. etc.

But yeah, **** the rest of us.
    Last edited by BeardoMSU; 08-11-2021 at 07:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Natural immunity is NOT as good with the vaxx DELTA unless you had Delta.
    Every dr and immunologist I have heard speaking on this topic says natural immunity is better than the vaccine(especially on variants) because the vaccine created is very specific. But are you saying there is a delta vaccine now? Haven't heard that if that is what you are saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Every dr and immunologist I have heard speaking on this topic says natural immunity is better than the vaccine(especially on variants) because the vaccine created is very specific. But are you saying there is a delta vaccine now? Haven't heard that if that is what you are saying.
    Literally every one I have seen says exactly the opposite except if you have actually had Delta, MAYBE. That is the current thing EVERY reputable source is saying. Just Google it for crying out loud. You need to look at your sources. There is no Delta specific vaccine yet. Don't put words in my mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    This.

I'll also add the increased potential of future lock-downs, mandates, shortened/cancelled/reduced capacity sporting events, etc. etc.

But yeah, **** the rest of us.
    Totally agree. If it ONLY affected the people who refuse to take the vaccine then I would be fine with them not taking it.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Hold on. So Dohlphus, you don?t think it leaked out of a lab and was being manipulated with? That looks pretty clear to me. Not that it really matters now that it?s here to stay

vCash
    Mississippi has asked if a Navy hospital ship might be available. From a health department pressor today.
    I'm going to quote myself. That we are asking about this, that at least one hospital on the coast is about to set up tent field hospitals, that UMMC IS setting up a tent hospital in it's parking garage, that several others are quietly exploring it, that the MSDH has formally appealed for Federal health care workers, SHOULD tell you if you have one ounce of sense that we are in DEEP trouble here. Keep in mind that all of these organizations made it through the winter surge so they have experience with COVID now. If you watch them in their pressers, there is a REALLY different vibe now. Last year it was fear of the unknown. THIS time it is fear of the KNOWN. They are TRUELY scared. It should scare you.

vCash
    Literally every one I have seen says exactly the opposite except if you have actually had Delta, MAYBE. That is the current thing EVERY reputable source is saying. Just Google it for crying out loud. You need to look at your sources. There is no Delta specific vaccine yet. Don't put words in my mouth.
    Wasn't trying to. I asked you a question. By the way, what makes it reputable? Is it because you agree with it? Anywhere you look, you can find information that says what you want to here. I'm sure there is no doubt you've read articles that the vaccine is better than natural immunity just like I've heard Drs and immunologist say the opposite. So who is right? Who knows. Guess that's what makes this country great. We can all choose to do believe what we want and do what the hell we want. By the way, I'm not anti-vaccine, but I'm not going to demonize people on here like some are doing cause they THINK they are right.

vCash
    Wasn't trying to. I asked you a question. By the way, what makes it reputable? Is it because you agree with it? Anywhere you look, you can find information that says what you want to here. I'm sure there is no doubt you've read articles that the vaccine is better than natural immunity just like I've heard Drs and immunologist say the opposite. So who is right? Who knows. Guess that's what makes this country great. We can all choose to do believe what we want and do what the hell we want. By the way, I'm not anti-vaccine, but I'm not going to demonize people on here like some are doing cause they THINK they are right.
    OH BS. That is EXACTLY what you were doing with your "question"? What makes it reputable is that is attached to a respected health care or research outfit. Go look at Mayo, look at Johns Hopkins, UCLA, UAB, Vanderbilt, heck go look at UMMC. See if they publish their results in academic journals or YOUTUBE. See if they belong to an organization or FOUNDED their own. You are just making things up or parroting a few things you have seen that you agree with. Good lord.

vCash
    OH BS. That is EXACTLY what you were doing with your "question"? What makes it reputable is that is attached to a respected health care or research outfit. Go look at Mayo, look at Johns Hopkins, UCLA, UAB, Vanderbilt, heck go look at UMMC. See if they publish their results in academic journals or YOUTUBE. See if they belong to an organization or FOUNDED their own. You are just making things up or parroting a few things you have seen that you agree with. Good lord.
    Calm down Francis. I just read an article myself stating natural immunity and vaccines were both equally effective. Like I said, I'm not against vaccines. But since Ive had the virus, I havent gotten it yet because of natural immunity. I even went and had my antibodies tested and guess what? The DOCTOR said come back in a few months because you don't need it. Also spoke with another DOCTOR that said he would think of getting the vaccine within a year of having the virus. But yes, I'm just making shit up. Furthermore, do you have an article saying the vaccine is better against variants than natural immunity? I would like to read it, if so. Then I could make my mind up if the immunologist I listened to was lying or not.

And the question I asked you earlier was about a delta vaccine. I was certain there was no such thing, but I was unsure what you were saying in your post. Was just asking for clarification.

vCash
    Listen, the problem is this…. It is not about people getting Vaccines and not catching Covid…. It is about HOSPITALS CAPACITY…… if our ICU facilities are full up because there are continuous unvaccinated people occupying them, that is selfish as hell. Let me tell you this, if one of my loved ones need an ICU or vent due to heart attack or stroke and can’t get one because Joe Blow wanted to be a dumbass and did not get a vaccine, there maybe an accident where his shit gets unplugged. Be responsible and get the shot, it is not about you, it is about the hospital not being able to perform their duties because they are baby sitting jackasses that thought they were smart.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    The scary thing with this one is that most of the patients hospitalized are under 50 according to Dobbs.

vCash
    Calm down Francis. I just read an article myself stating natural immunity and vaccines were both equally effective. Like I said, I'm not against vaccines. But since Ive had the virus, I havent gotten it yet because of natural immunity. I even went and had my antibodies tested and guess what? The DOCTOR said come back in a few months because you don't need it. Also spoke with another DOCTOR that said he would think of getting the vaccine within a year of having the virus. But yes, I'm just making shit up. Furthermore, do you have an article saying the vaccine is better against variants than natural immunity? I would like to read it, if so. Then I could make my mind up if the immunologist I listened to was lying or not.

And the question I asked you earlier was about a delta vaccine. I was certain there was no such thing, but I was unsure what you were saying in your post. Was just asking for clarification.
    What article? From where? By who?

Let's see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    What article? From where? By who?

Let's see it.
    Not computer literate so I don't link stuff. But I'll give you the same advice Liverpool gave me. Look it up.

Edit: just asking. Do you believe in natural immunity?
    Last edited by Bdawg; 08-12-2021 at 06:50 AM.

vCash
    Bill this board would be a lot better if you and your fear would just go away.