Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    You're being fed that information purely by the media, ironically. Many of the therapeutics that people think are being censored have been thoroughly proven ineffective in actual studies, and the vast majorities of medical professionals will tell you this and have been trying to tell you this. If that changes and studies say otherwise, those same doctors will also follow suit. Portions of the cocktail that Brunswick is mentioning they gave him is not necessarily proven to given benefit on a large scale, but when you're in the hospital with a novel disease they try things (this is also how we figure shit out).

I really wish people would just actually give some thought to what 95% of doctors without a political agenda are saying. Their recommendations are based off evidence to date, and it should be expected to change with time and not be received with a knee-jerk reaction that they don't know what the hell they are talking about.
    THIS

vCash
    My friend that's now on his 20th day in the hospital looks like he might make it, but when he finally comes home it's going to be with an oxygen tank and permanent scarring of his lungs. It's a shame because he was in great shape and was very active for a 68 year old. And it could have been so easily prevented if he had just gotten the damn vaccine.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    My friend that's now on his 20th day in the hospital looks like he might make it, but when he finally comes home it's going to be with an oxygen tank and permanent scarring of his lungs. It's a shame because he was in great shape and was very active for a 68 year old. And it could have been so easily prevented if he had just gotten the damn vaccine.
    I had one like that. Your friend is lucky. Mine didn't come out. He didn't have the vaccine option either. He caught it in December. I suspect he would have taken it if he had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    And I'm asking how we would be further ahead if we knew about it sooner.
    If we would have been allowed to have scientist go into China to study the virus that could have been some key information. But of course the virus was probably here by then anyway. So maybe it doesnt matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    On cue?defense of the border being open and thousands of unvaccinated crossing.

You leftist need to quit pretending that you know ?Science bro!?, while saying the border is fine.

Same crowd who claim BLM ?protest? don?t also spread the plague.

All lies.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cheewgumm again.

vCash
    Ivemectrin and hydroxyclorquine way more effective than vaccine and hardly any side-affects ! the Drs that invented the mRNA stuff say its not safe! the test are about to be pulled cause they cant differentiate between flu and covid. meanwhile the 2 I mentioned have been around for many decades and have a great track record.......... So quit telling us to get a dangerous unproven experimental shot that ISNT a vaccine at ALL!!!!!!!

vCash

wow. just wow

Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    Ivemectrin and hydroxyclorquine way more effective than vaccine and hardly any side-affects ! the Drs that invented the mRNA stuff say its not safe! the test are about to be pulled cause they cant differentiate between flu and covid. meanwhile the 2 I mentioned have been around for many decades and have a great track record.......... So quit telling us to get a dangerous unproven experimental shot that ISNT a vaccine at ALL!!!!!!!
    99.5% of people that are still dying from Covid are unvaccinated.

That one stat right there should be enough to give you pause and rethink your stance.

The only reason I see still saying the vaccine is not a good ideas is that people are too full of pride and will never admit they were wrong.

Here is a quote that might help someone change their mind. "When presented with new evidence, intelligent people have the ability to change their minds."

vCash
    Lolz

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    For all of those adamant that everyone has to vaccinated, did you take the flu shot every year prior to covid?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    99.5% of people that are still dying from Covid are unvaccinated.

That one stat right there should be enough to give you pause and rethink your stance.

The only reason I see still saying the vaccine is not a good ideas is that people are too full of pride and will never admit they were wrong.

Here is a quote that might help someone change their mind. "When presented with new evidence, intelligent people have the ability to change their minds."
    I love you folks who "understand" the science?? and whatnot. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I love you folks who "understand" the science?? and whatnot. LOL.
    How hard is it to understand that 99.5% of the people that are still dying are unvaccinated? All one has to do is see that. There is not a lot brain power that goes into it. You just refuse to believe something no matter the evidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    For all of those adamant that everyone has to vaccinated, did you take the flu shot every year prior to covid?
    Still comparing COVID to the flu? JFC...

vCash
    I find it interesting that many of the illegals crossing the border are being bussed to Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Nebraska, Kansas, Idaho, and Kentucky, and the rest are being turned loose in Texas.

I wonder what all of those States have in common? Hmmmm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Of course. A bad case of the flu as a teenager taught me that lesson. I realize no shot is 100%, but I can take 10 minutes out of my day once a year to do what I can to prevent it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    How hard is it to understand that 99.5% of the people that are still dying are unvaccinated? All one has to do is see that. There is not a lot brain power that goes into it. You just refuse to believe something no matter the evidence.
    Oh ... not very hard if the data is accurate. That's the question. Lots of "science" everyone was on board with last year where the data wasn't accurate, reports were wrong, articles were wrong, etc.

But ... you keep having an absolute opinion on any f***ing thing you read, especially when it jives with your "feelings". And keep telling everyone they're dumbasses ... dumbass.

You're brilliant.

vCash
    Politics make smart people stupid as hell...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I find it interesting that many of the illegals crossing the border are being bussed to Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Nebraska, Kansas, Idaho, and Kentucky, and the rest are being turned loose in Texas.

I was told today there was a huge unloading in the Jackson metro area this past week. Anybody else hear that?

Also, if any of you are struggling with covid and need somebody to talk to, feel free to reach out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post

Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I was told today there was a huge unloading in the Jackson metro area this past week. Anybody else hear that?

Also, if any of you are struggling with covid and need somebody to talk to, feel free to reach out.
    Case in point to my last post... weirdos, brainwashed??? Scary. Watch out for that caravan coming your way. Lolz.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 08-10-2021 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    I have had Covid twice!
    1st time was end of February, 2020 when I came home from an International Food Show in Orlando, Fl. at Disney with nearly 5000 attendees, including the Far East, the Middle East, The island Nations, South and Central America.

The second time was in November.

I got both vaccinations this past spring.

And I can assure you there is no one on here more ?conservative? than me.

But.... it was a personal choice... and everyone has to take personal responsibility. Choose wisely, because the only two certainties in life.... are Death and Taxes. Unless you are over 80 and are ready to meet your maker, I suggest taking the taxes.

vCash
    This is the truth so 3.2.1 mods getting ready to shut it down.