Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Help me here. What I've yet to understand, if you are protected by the shot you so believe in, what are you worried about? You will not get sick or need a hospital.

Fact is it is mostly the sick vaccinated that are spreading this. They think they are protected and are not. Israel study showed that natural immunity was 7X more effective than any vaccine. Millions of people don't need a vac, some vulnerable people do but not everyone. If you have natural immunity or have vac, what are you worried about?

I have my protection, I just don't understand the thinking? Please enlighten me.
    Fact is you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are just flat out wrong and you have been shown that by others here and still won't believe it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Took me two seconds to find a professor at Johns Hopkins that disagrees with you. My point isn't that your sources are wrong simply that we can all find facts to fit a narrative.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national...-all-americans

I could probably find doctors at all of the institutions that you listed that would disagree with your assertion. So I guess my question is are all of these people stating natural immunity is as good or better than the vaccine complete dumb a**es? If so shouldn't they lose their license etc? I mean can we really have this many doctors from reputable schools working at reputable institutions putting out so much false information? That is a serious question for you.

Again, I am pro vax 100%, I just believe we should at least be able to have discussions about the efficacy of something that was created in what? 11 months. Why can't we just have a conversation about it.

I don't see people arguing over if we should ban big macs or not because heart disease kills almost 400 people a day. Eh I guess it is just their choice to be fat and out of shape to the point that their heart stops, that is on them right? If we are truly worried about saving lives why isn't the government pushing better health IE eating better, vitamin intake etc. along with getting the vaccine? Hell cigarettes kill 1300 people a day, we have warnings that tobacco is bad for you but we don't mandate that you don't use it. Why is that?

alcohol related accidents kill close to 270 people a day, are those lives lost not important enough to mandate a ban on alcohol? That doesn't include all of the irreparable damage done to families that don't involve a death.

I would just like to see some consistency in policy. We are either worried about saving lives or we aren't.

You can say your comment about what aboutisms bs or whatever but if your argument is we need to do this because it will save lives then I would simply like an explanation from you as to why these other lives aren't important enough to insert mandates etc. Surely it isn't because we just have to live with the fact that some people make stupid decisions and it costs them their lives and others.

For alcohol, why not mandate that a 150$ breathalizer needs to be attached to every vehicle sold in order for it to start. I am sure that would save some lives and provide little inconvenience to those that don't drink and drive.
    Ugh you didn't read the article very well and there is date that shoots down his assertion that natural immunity is as good. It is , except for Delta. I'm going to see what that guys specialty is . Ok, and I think the new infrastructure bill DID mandate breathalyzers in new cars. It was in one very late version of the bill for sure. I don't know if it made the final one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    He quite obviously has no clue. I've got a relative that went in for a broken hip and they found a serious prostate problem. They fixed the hip but the prostate problem is turning out to be the one that is more serious.
    So right I have no idea. Have a great day

BTW I probably have more knowledge about this subject than you but that's cool bro. You do you!

vCash
    Ugh you didn't read the article very well and there is date that shoots down his assertion that natural immunity is as good. It is , except for Delta. I'm going to see what that guys specialty is . Ok, and I think the new infrastructure bill DID mandate breathalyzers in new cars. It was in one very late version of the bill for sure. I don't know if it made the final one.
    I looked your guy up. He is a gastro surgeon but he teaches public health policy. He predicted that the US would reach herd immunity, mainly from natural immunity, in April of this year. He is a legit guy but it appears he is one of the outliers on this, and has already been proven wrong on his natural immunity assertions, which he won't give up on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    It literally says on the CDC website it's a new treatment. How long has it been studied? What's it shown to be effective against? What are the long term studies on effects of protein spikes on cells? Give me a non-mRNA vaccine that's shown effective and I'm onboard.
    So you are worried about the protein spikes in the limited numbers the shots produce. Then you should be down right terrorized by the billions upon billions of them that an un vaccinated infection produces in your body.

vCash
    The crazy stuff is the aftermath of having Covid is way worse than any side effects the vaccine has been claimed to have. Event those are rare.

Covid leaves people with brain damage, long term damage to thier lungs and heart disease. The vaccine can help limit this stuff.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20490351
    Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
    Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
    Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

The only explaination I can come up with as to why people are not getting the vaccine at this point is that they have fed false information by the Chinese so they won't get vaccinate. The Chinese have become experts at the propaganda game.

vCash
    How did I not read the article well. He explicitly states that natural immunity is probably better than the vaccine. I want you to understand I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with you. I don't want to argue but I would like to be able to have civil discussions on a topic without 4 or 5 of you jumping to the conclusion that we are all dumb a**es for simply wanting to be able to have a discussion on the topic.

Want to see something interesting, google "natural immunity vs covid vaccine which is better" and then do the same search on duck duck go. It is astounding the amount of shadow banning google does to reputable sources that disagree with their premise. You can find tons of medical literature from reputable schools and colleges, some very similar to those you named that have differing views.

Even better one though slightly off topic is the hunter biden new laptop scandal. Google it and very little comes up regarding his most recent transgressions. Search on duck duck go and you can see the actual video along with about 1000 sources reporting on it. Google is playing God to a degree when it comes to what information we get to see and what we don't.

My point with commenting on your post was more or less to point out the fact that we can't have civil discussion anymore and we aren't allowed to discuss all of the possibilities. We should be able to have those conversations, see the data and where it is coming from and then make an educated, measured decision based on all of the data that is out there, not just half of the data that agrees with CNN, Google, NBC, the NYT and Washington Post. They are not our overlords or gods and they shouldn't be able to control what data we get to see and what we don't. They shouldn't get to decide that we are too stupid to make our own decisions.

vCash
    How did I not read the article well. He explicitly states that natural immunity is probably better than the vaccine. I want you to understand I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with you. I don't want to argue but I would like to be able to have civil discussions on a topic without 4 or 5 of you jumping to the conclusion that we are all dumb a**es for simply wanting to be able to have a discussion on the topic.

Want to see something interesting, google "natural immunity vs covid vaccine which is better" and then do the same search on duck duck go. It is astounding the amount of shadow banning google does to reputable sources that disagree with their premise. You can find tons of medical literature from reputable schools and colleges, some very similar to those you named that have differing views.

Even better one though slightly off topic is the hunter biden new laptop scandal. Google it and very little comes up regarding his most recent transgressions. Search on duck duck go and you can see the actual video along with about 1000 sources reporting on it. Google is playing God to a degree when it comes to what information we get to see and what we don't.

My point with commenting on your post was more or less to point out the fact that we can't have civil discussion anymore and we aren't allowed to discuss all of the possibilities. We should be able to have those conversations, see the data and where it is coming from and then make an educated, measured decision based on all of the data that is out there, not just half of the data that agrees with CNN, Google, NBC, the NYT and Washington Post. They are not our overlords or gods and they shouldn't be able to control what data we get to see and what we don't. They shouldn't get to decide that we are too stupid to make our own decisions.
    But he has already been wrong about it. Go take a look at his track record. His theory didn't work.

vCash
    But he has already been wrong about it. Go take a look at his track record. His theory didn't work.
    Why am I. It surprised you brought up shadow banning. There is a great article on how conspiracy theory people work very hard to get "shadow banned." Tho their followers, like you, it makes them look legit.

vCash
    Why am I. It surprised you brought up shadow banning. There is a great article on how conspiracy theory people work very hard to get "shadow banned." Tho their followers, like you, it makes them look legit.
    It's a cult of persecution.

vCash

Because, at some point, you have to trust the experts.

Do you know what the most complex thing in I was taught in 4 years of Chemistry was? Orbital shells. The stuff they teach in the first week of High school chem. They tell you how atomic number and electron shells make atoms different. In Physical Chemistry, you learn the math of how and why. and it's complicated as ****.

It's that way with everything. If you are really really smart, you might "get" how some stuff works, but you don't really know. You only know the bare surface of it. I don't care if it's Chemistry, physics, math, or thermodynamics. (i'm not even going to touch the really complex biological sciences that build on all those).

So be my guest. read. try and learn. Try and understand. and when the vast majority of the experts say "get the ****ing vaccine", or "humans burning fossil fuels is going to **** the climate and make things shitty for human life", know they know a lot more than you do about it.

And **** what you read about hunter biden. use that same big brain of yours to look at the trump family.
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-14-2021 at 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Wow. I used to listen to the radio show that he did with Justin Sutton on Bulldog Sports Radio. That?s terrible.
    BUT BUT......Covid not real!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    BUT BUT......Covid not real!
    Don't be an idiot. No one has said it isn't real and bad when someone dies.

Every loss of life is a loss. People die of all kinds of things every day. Just that no one cares unless it has Covid attached to it.

Anyone care about the people who died from the vaccine or heart attack or cancer or flu or whatever? Or lets say abortion that has killed 60 million babies since 73. Answer is no body cares about those deaths.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    D

Anyone care about the people who died from the vaccine or heart attack or cancer or flu or whatever?
    Name a single person who's death has been attributed to the vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    RIP to Mr. Abston. Here's the issue though, its extremely rare for a 51 year old man otherwise pretty healthy to just up and pass from a respiratory illness. This is now a fairly common occurrence. That's what should be alarming. 99% survival sounds great, but when you only get to die once, 1 out of 100 is an awful lot for a cold.
    Well, one thing that would help is if we got more realistic about who is healthy and stressed that at least as far as COVID is concerned, if you are overweight, you are not healthy. I have seen quite a few stories about people dealing with covid now and they (or their surviving or still healthy family member) say they didn't think they had to worry about it since they were relatively young and healthy, but then you see pictures and they are obviously overweight and most likely obese.

I don't think we've done as good of a job as we should have stressing how dangerous this is to the obese and really pushing exercise and losing weight from the beginning of the pandemic. But what I have been shocked at is that we apparently needed to do a much better job of what is meant by obese. There are a lot of people that are at least on the cusp of obesity if not well past it that apparently think they are healthy and don't need a vaccine. And I am not talking about fitness nuts caught up in the oversimplification of the BMI formula. People that are clearly round with a good bit of excess fat, who also put themselves in the low risk category despite all the headlines about obesity being a pre-existing condition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Well, one thing that would help is if we got more realistic about who is healthy and stressed that at least as far as COVID is concerned, if you are overweight, you are not healthy. I have seen quite a few stories about people dealing with covid now and they (or their surviving or still healthy family member) say they didn't think they had to worry about it since they were relatively young and healthy, but then you see pictures and they are obviously overweight and most likely obese.

I don't think we've done as good of a job as we should have stressing how dangerous this is to the obese and really pushing exercise and losing weight from the beginning of the pandemic. But what I have been shocked at is that we apparently needed to do a much better job of what is meant by obese. There are a lot of people that are at least on the cusp of obesity if not well past it that apparently think they are healthy and don't need a vaccine. And I am not talking about fitness nuts caught up in the oversimplification of the BMI formula. People that are clearly round with a good bit of excess fat, who also put themselves in the low risk category despite all the headlines about obesity being a pre-existing condition.
    Man, we've been telling people to do that for decades to prevent heart disease, diabetes, stroke, kidney disease etc. It wasn't going to change for this and it also wasn't going to change the course of the pandemic. The thing is, we have a pretty good quick fix for this (to prevent death or severe illness) in the vaccine; and to hear he took his 3 family members to get the vaccine, but he chose not to, is absolutely tragic. RIP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Name a single person who's death has been attributed to the vaccine.
    As of a month ago- VAERS has reported over 12,000 deaths attributed to the vaccine. It does happen
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    As of a month ago- VAERS has reported over 12,000 deaths attributed to the vaccine. It does happen
    Come on Coach.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2P21CV

vCash
    That's not exactly right I don't think. VAERS just collects adverse events. They are then looked into to determine which ones were caused by a vaccine. That said, the number isn't zero either but it appears to be pretty good.

vCash
    I said people who's deaths were attributed to taking the vaccine. Causality from the actual vaccine....

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2P21DB

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-because-covi/

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/sc...d-19-vaccines/