Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Because I?m tired of living in a state where the governor says ?It?s not about science? and a football coach (like most Mississippians) thinks he has more knowledge of this virus than decades experienced epidemiologist. Ask your doctor.

AND it?s not political. It?s science. Get vaccinated!
    Getting vaccinated does NOT prevent you from getting COVID. I know 4 people, ALL VACCINATED, that tested positive just this past week alone! If you think getting vaccinated is a magic bullet and this virus will just mysteriously go away, you are in for a rude awakening (at least with this round of current drugs)!

What makes this political is our politicians keep telling us (pick your favorite party - with the CDC included): get vaccinated and you will not get the virus and you can not be a carrier. Then they changed their tune and now not only can the vaccinated be a carrier but they can also get the virus. They keep changing the goalposts!

So why exactly do we need to get vaccinated with current vaccines (I am vaccinated in case anyone shouts back) if I can not only be a carrier but also get the virus?

If I do get the virus will it be less severe if I am vaccinated? Show me the science - not speculation!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Getting vaccinated does NOT prevent you from getting COVID. I know 4 people, ALL VACCINATED, that tested positive just this past week alone! If you think getting vaccinated is a magic bullet and this virus will just mysteriously go away, you are in for a rude awakening (at least with this round of current drugs)!

What makes this political is our politicians keep telling us (pick your favorite party - with the CDC included): get vaccinated and you will not get the virus and you can not be a carrier. Then they changed their tune and now not only can the vaccinated be a carrier but they can also get the virus. They keep changing the goalposts!

So why exactly do we need to get vaccinated with current vaccines (I am vaccinated in case anyone shouts back) if I can not only be a carrier but also get the virus?

If I do get the virus will it be less severe if I am vaccinated? Show me the science - not speculation!
    The science is in black and white from the MSDH. It's been there since the beginning. The numbers are all you need to tell what the vaccines are doing. NOBODY claimed they were 100% effective. No vaccine is.