Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

For football team and staff. Just like a leader should do in times like this. All you HIPPAcrytes be damned.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...00-vaccination

vCash
    That's really smart coaching from Lane Kiffin, someone I generally consider to be a lightweight. Extremely unlikely that Ole Miss has to forfeit a game for COVID reasons this fall now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    That's really smart coaching from Lane Kiffin, someone I generally consider to be a lightweight. Extremely unlikely that Ole Miss has to forfeit a game for COVID reasons this fall now.
    Why should any one forfeit a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Why should any one forfeit a game.
    See this season's policy set forth by Sankey/SEC Office.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    I bet some of you pricks are cheering for MSU to miss a game due to COVID just to say I told you so. Crazy how we take the little data that exists for Covid and the vaccines and turn them into absolutes for either side. It's ok to be cautious about the vaccine and be concerned with Covid at the same time. When a non-mRNA vaccine comes out with little less side effects, you'll see an uptick in numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I bet some of you pricks are cheering for MSU to miss a game due to COVID just to say I told you so. Crazy how we take the little data that exists for Covid and the vaccines and turn them into absolutes for either side. It's ok to be cautious about the vaccine and be concerned with Covid at the same time. When a non-mRNA vaccine comes out with little less side effects, you'll see an uptick in numbers.
    There has already been a significant uptick in vaccination numbers.

vCash
    I know a pretty frightening number of relatively young, healthy people who have very recently died or struggled severely with COVID. They were all unvaccinated. We have enough data on the vaccine now to at least feel very confident that the rewards far outweigh the risks. Get the vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I know a pretty frightening number of relatively young, healthy people who have very recently died or struggled severely with COVID. They were all unvaccinated. .
    Cite your source.

vCash
    See the table here:https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2774465

and this study: https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-7385

And from this link:https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...n-young-adults
    Even though all-cause mortality due to COVID-19 may not be known for a while, two new studies highlight that 173,300 (79.5%) of excess deaths from March through August were COVID related, with 4,535 deaths occurring from March through July in younger adults ages 25 to 44, or 38% of all excess deaths in that group

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    For football team and staff. Just like a leader should do in times like this. All you HIPPAcrytes be damned.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...00-vaccination
    Second politically started thread today by you.

vCash
    Any idea where we currently stand on this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Any idea where we currently stand on this?
    I would be surprise if we really hear the real numbers. State seems to be really quiet on players health.

vCash
    Ive seen people mention that we are nowhere near the threshold of 80 percent. But at the same time it has been people with no real source. I am hoping that we will be pleasantly surprised with our vaccinated numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Second politically started thread today by you.
    Because I?m tired of living in a state where the governor says ?It?s not about science? and a football coach (like most Mississippians) thinks he has more knowledge of this virus than decades experienced epidemiologist. Ask your doctor.

AND it?s not political. It?s science. Get vaccinated!

vCash
    Because I?m tired of living in a state where the governor says ?It?s not about science? and a football coach (like most Mississippians) thinks he has more knowledge of this virus than decades experienced epidemiologist. Ask your doctor.

Getting vaccinated does NOT prevent you from getting COVID. I know 4 people, ALL VACCINATED, that tested positive just this past week alone! If you think getting vaccinated is a magic bullet and this virus will just mysteriously go away, you are in for a rude awakening (at least with this round of current drugs)!

What makes this political is our politicians keep telling us (pick your favorite party - with the CDC included): get vaccinated and you will not get the virus and you can not be a carrier. Then they changed their tune and now not only can the vaccinated be a carrier but they can also get the virus. They keep changing the goalposts!

So why exactly do we need to get vaccinated with current vaccines (I am vaccinated in case anyone shouts back) if I can not only be a carrier but also get the virus?

If I do get the virus will it be less severe if I am vaccinated? Show me the science - not speculation!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Getting vaccinated does NOT prevent you from getting COVID. I know 4 people, ALL VACCINATED, that tested positive just this past week alone! If you think getting vaccinated is a magic bullet and this virus will just mysteriously go away, you are in for a rude awakening (at least with this round of current drugs)!

What makes this political is our politicians keep telling us (pick your favorite party - with the CDC included): get vaccinated and you will not get the virus and you can not be a carrier. Then they changed their tune and now not only can the vaccinated be a carrier but they can also get the virus. They keep changing the goalposts!

So why exactly do we need to get vaccinated with current vaccines (I am vaccinated in case anyone shouts back) if I can not only be a carrier but also get the virus?

If I do get the virus will it be less severe if I am vaccinated? Show me the science - not speculation!
    The science is in black and white from the MSDH. It's been there since the beginning. The numbers are all you need to tell what the vaccines are doing. NOBODY claimed they were 100% effective. No vaccine is.

vCash

If it is about science then why did the science people, MSM and the Internet guardians nix therapeutics? They are working now and would have saved thousands of lives. But there was no money in it for the pharmacy, Wall Street or the rich elites. Why do people who have had Covid need to be vaxed? It"s not science. It's money. The vax is only good for about 6 months or so. You'll be getting a booster first of next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastratdog View Post
    If it is about science then why did the science people, MSM and the Internet guardians nix therapeutics? They are working now and would have saved thousands of lives. But there was no money in it for the pharmacy, Wall Street or the rich elites. Why do people who have had Covid need to be vaxed? It"s not science. It's money. The vax is only good for about 6 months or so. You'll be getting a booster first of next year.
    Because there was no evidence - meaning scientific study - that indicated that therapeutics worked. Now, that doesn't mean that doing things that naturally boost your immune system is bad, but it does mean that quacks shouldn't be out boosting them as a cure all or a way to not get the virus (and that was happening). That being said - when I was in the hospital on O2 and getting a Remdesivir treatment daily for COVID, they gave me Vitamin C & D, Zinc, and 2-3 other therapeutics to help me naturally fight the virus via my immune system.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Because there was no evidence - meaning scientific study - that indicated that therapeutics worked. Now, that doesn't mean that doing things that naturally boost your immune system is bad, but it does mean that quacks shouldn't be out boosting them as a cure all or a way to not get the virus (and that was happening). That being said - when I was in the hospital on O2 and getting a Remdesivir treatment daily for COVID, they gave me Vitamin C & D, Zinc, and 2-3 other therapeutics to help me naturally fight the virus via my immune system.
    Very curious, how did all of that work? Obviously you are here so that's awesome! But, Were they just throwing darts at a wall and hoping something sticks? Or did they at the end say " O man, looks like the elevated levels of this thing from vitamin C & D really beat this thing?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Very curious, how did all of that work? Obviously you are here so that's awesome! But, Were they just throwing darts at a wall and hoping something sticks? Or did they at the end say " O man, looks like the elevated levels of this thing from vitamin C & D really beat this thing?"
    This was last October. My Dr told me that basically Dr.'s had been crowdsourcing data and sharing information across the country working to develop treatment protocols for the different ways that COVID presents itself.
    Obviously, doctors know well established therapeutics that assist and treat certain symptoms. That is why they are doctors and I am not. The point of the therapeutics was entirely about using known immunity boosters to enable the body to better fight the virus, which in turn would help the Remdesivir be more effective.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18