Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

vCash

OM reaches 100% Vax Rate

For football team and staff. Just like a leader should do in times like this. All you HIPPAcrytes be damned.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...00-vaccination

vCash
    That's really smart coaching from Lane Kiffin, someone I generally consider to be a lightweight. Extremely unlikely that Ole Miss has to forfeit a game for COVID reasons this fall now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    That's really smart coaching from Lane Kiffin, someone I generally consider to be a lightweight. Extremely unlikely that Ole Miss has to forfeit a game for COVID reasons this fall now.
    Why should any one forfeit a game.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    I bet some of you pricks are cheering for MSU to miss a game due to COVID just to say I told you so. Crazy how we take the little data that exists for Covid and the vaccines and turn them into absolutes for either side. It's ok to be cautious about the vaccine and be concerned with Covid at the same time. When a non-mRNA vaccine comes out with little less side effects, you'll see an uptick in numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I bet some of you pricks are cheering for MSU to miss a game due to COVID just to say I told you so. Crazy how we take the little data that exists for Covid and the vaccines and turn them into absolutes for either side. It's ok to be cautious about the vaccine and be concerned with Covid at the same time. When a non-mRNA vaccine comes out with little less side effects, you'll see an uptick in numbers.
    There has already been a significant uptick in vaccination numbers.

vCash
    I know a pretty frightening number of relatively young, healthy people who have very recently died or struggled severely with COVID. They were all unvaccinated. We have enough data on the vaccine now to at least feel very confident that the rewards far outweigh the risks. Get the vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    For football team and staff. Just like a leader should do in times like this. All you HIPPAcrytes be damned.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...00-vaccination
    Second politically started thread today by you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I know a pretty frightening number of relatively young, healthy people who have very recently died or struggled severely with COVID. They were all unvaccinated. .
    Cite your source.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Why should any one forfeit a game.
    See this season's policy set forth by Sankey/SEC Office.

vCash
    Any idea where we currently stand on this?

vCash
    Ive seen people mention that we are nowhere near the threshold of 80 percent. But at the same time it has been people with no real source. I am hoping that we will be pleasantly surprised with our vaccinated numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Second politically started thread today by you.
    Because I?m tired of living in a state where the governor says ?It?s not about science? and a football coach (like most Mississippians) thinks he has more knowledge of this virus than decades experienced epidemiologist. Ask your doctor.

AND it?s not political. It?s science. Get vaccinated!

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Some on you really need to expand your exposure on the facts and ?science? you get.

Mix in something other than MSM. It?s 2021.

If someone says ?it?s science?, I know they are an idiot.

Sad to see in elite dawgs. Stick to trying to figure out why it matters who the 3rd string guard is. Leave the ?science? to the professionals.

Also, if you?re serious about the vaccine, then lobby your congressman to close the damn border. Otherwise you are unserious.

vCash
    This thing is with us for the long haul now. Will need to have COVID and flu shots annually and itll be a crap shoot based on the strains. Im no virologist but my understanding is the good news about these airborne viruses mutating is that the new strain will be more contagious but less deadly. Obviously there are some exceptions but here is to hoping that that COVID follows the patter of the flu and common cold viruses and mutates to be more contagious but less deadly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Some on you really need to expand your exposure on the facts and ?science? you get.

Mix in something other than MSM. It?s 2021.

If someone says ?it?s science?, I know they are an idiot.

Sad to see in elite dawgs. Stick to trying to figure out why it matters who the 3rd string guard is. Leave the ?science? to the professionals.

Also, if you?re serious about the vaccine, then lobby your congressman to close the damn border. Otherwise you are unserious.
    Good post.

Gawd forbid a football game might be forfeited due to young men having a choice about what drugs are put into their body. Let them decide to smoke a joint tho ...

vCash
    Amen. And ironically this seems to be the first thing the science would call for.
    Last edited by BayouDawg; 08-08-2021 at 11:32 PM.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Government wants you to ?-

1- get a vaccine passport, so they can?

2- get you on record so they can get you on social credit score judgement

3 - It will start with getting points for being leftist so having better credit and better chance at jobs

4 - next you will get penalized for having approved opinions.

5 - then if you don?t follow leftist orthodoxy you will not be eligible for jobs or be able to shop at Walmart ?thus not eat.

Welcome to China.

And most are worried about whether their fellow man got a shot for a virus that kills .00003%.

The American people are idiots for the most part. We deserve what is coming, but dont be fooled that it is about this virus. They don?t give two shits about the virus or they?d close the border.

It?s about control.

vCash
    Just to add something ... Fauci changes his narrative about every 3 or 4 hours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Just to add something ... Fauci changes his narrative about every 3 or 4 hours.
    Not quite that often, but it is amazing how we continue to learn about scientific data through research and investigation, isn?t it? Or have you always done things the same way? Learn as you go. Bottom line: higher vax rates would have slowed this a long time ago. As it is we?re welcoming new variants with open arms.

vCash

The American people are idiots for the most part. We deserve what is coming, but dont be fooled that it is about this virus. They don?t give two shits about the virus or they?d close the border.
    Oh you believe that fear tactic, do you?