Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welp. Oak Grove and Purvis shut down after a week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    So does anyone know what happened to Alpha, Beta Variants? When should we expect the Gamma, Rho, and Theta Variants? Conveniently right before the 2022 Elections?

I am not saying this isn?t real, I am saying it was released and planned. Not a conspiracy. A biological war. There WILL be more variants. The thing was lab produced and now it is mutating just like those lab scientists knew it would.
    This is the beginning of what will be many pandemics over the coming years. Now that the government has experienced how easy it is to control people, that appetite will grow more and more.

vCash
    I am not saying this isn?t real, I am saying it was released and planned. Not a conspiracy. A biological war.
    And what does that have to do with 2022 elections, lol?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    This is the beginning of what will be many pandemics over the coming years. Now that the government has experienced how easy it is to control people, that appetite will grow more and more.
    Apparently something previous politicians never exploited with World Wars, much deadlier pandemics, presidential assassinations, natural disasters, etc., but yeah...this is the boogieman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg2003 View Post
    Delta is a lot more contagious BTW. .
    It's also alot less lethal
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It's also alot less lethal
    Not true for unvaccinated folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well then you should probably be happy then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well- by every stat metric it is

vCash
    my son who is a toddler had covid and tested positive with the rest of my family last year between thanksgiving and Christmas. He was sick this past week and when taken the the doctor he was swabbed for everything. Came back positive for strep AND covid.

The doctor said he doubted he had covid. Felt it was a false positive because his symptoms didn’t align with young kids and covid. He didn’t recommend quarantine or anything. He also said that if he did have it again that he would be the first person in the county to contract it for the second time. So just to be safe we did the send off test and sure enough it came back negative. After a couple of days of antibiotics for the strep he’s back to his typical insane maniacal 3 yr old self.

What’s odd to me is that this same doctor that just said no one around here has gotten it a second time also recommended gettin the vaccine even tho me and my wife had already had covid. If I had’tt had it I would get the shot but as of now I would get tested for anti bodies before gettin the vax
    Last edited by shoeless joe; 07-31-2021 at 08:13 PM.

vCash
    Our Southern border is wide open and we had 150K come into the country in the month of July- and that’s just the ones we caught and counted. These people aren’t vaxxed and we aren’t vaxxing them upon entry. Just letting them go wherever they want in this country spreading whatever. Until this administration gets serious about C19- they shouldn’t expect anybody else to be serious.

vCash
    So does anyone know what happened to Alpha, Beta Variants? When should we expect the Gamma, Rho, and Theta Variants? Conveniently right before the 2022 Elections?

I am not saying this isn?t real, I am saying it was released and planned. Not a conspiracy. A biological war. There WILL be more variants. The thing was lab produced and now it is mutating just like those lab scientists knew it would.
    Gamma variant is already around. May not be here, but it's out there.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/10/21-1427_article

vCash
    Our Southern border is wide open and we had 150K come into the country in the month of July- and that?s just the ones we caught and counted. These people aren?t vaxxed and we aren?t vaxxing them upon entry. Just letting them go wherever they want in this country spreading whatever. Until this administration gets serious about C19- they shouldn?t expect anybody else to be serious.
    This is fact. I have a lot of friends with ranches on the border. The stories I am hearing from them would astonish you. This issue alone shows that there is an agenda, especially since the Canadian and Florida border have different protocols.

vCash
    Our Southern border is wide open and we had 150K come into the country in the month of July- and that’s just the ones we caught and counted. These people aren’t vaxxed and we aren’t vaxxing them upon entry. Just letting them go wherever they want in this country spreading whatever. Until this administration gets serious about C19- they shouldn’t expect anybody else to be serious.
    When you can't separate the situation from politics and make logical decisions for yourself, then who is it really that's being controlled?

vCash
    You mean this administration offering free vaccinations to everyone 12 and older, plus donating vaccines to half the world, isn't serious? How much is Trump drafting from your account monthly?

vCash
    I understand that at Oak Grove HS, there were 28 Covid positive students confirmed this week. Then throw in the contact tracing after the students attended 4 classes during the day and the school adminstrators decided to send student back to virtual. I have a child who attends OGHS. It's a bummer, but Covid is racing through MS. And Lamar Co. is one of the higher vaccinated counties in MS at 39% of the county population. I have heard all the insane/crazy and not so crazy reasons not to vaccinate, but my family and I chose to take the vaccine and follow the science. MS is a chronically undervaccinated population and it could come back to haught.us. What if Covid spikes dramatically again and the decision is made to limit football attendance or cancel...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    You mean this administration offering free vaccinations to everyone 12 and older, plus donating vaccines to half the world, isn't serious? How much is Trump drafting from your account monthly?
    The vaccines are free because of Operation Warpspeed from the Trump Administration. Money was put toward millions of vaccines being free to Americans.

aGAIN- we are allowing unvaccinated people to walk into our country at a rate of 200K per month (caught and slipping thru). That is a policy that says C19 is not serious. If it was serious- our border would be closed- like it is with Canada and Fla.

vCash
    The vaccines are free because of Operation Warpspeed from the Trump Administration. Money was put toward millions of vaccines being free to Americans.

aGAIN- we are allowing unvaccinated people to walk into our country at a rate of 200K per month (caught and slipping thru). That is a policy that says C19 is not serious. If it was serious- our border would be closed- like it is with Canada and Fla.
    This is just not a debatable point. All Sleepy Joe did was continue what Trump started. Even though when he was in office and pushing for the vaccine to be developed every damn dem in office was screaming it won't be safe and they won't be taking the Trump vaccine.

vCash
    The following statement was published in the Boston Herald last March.

The following statement was published in the Boston Herald last March.
    ______

The New York Post wrote, ?More than 100 illegal immigrants who tested positive for the coronavirus ? after their arrival in Texas since late January ? have been released by the Border Patrol into the Lone Star State and are free to travel to other parts of the U.S.?
    ______

Now consider an article published yesterday stating the current estimate is that just 68% of illegal border crossers get caught. See the referenced article linked below.

?Report: Just 68% of Illegal Border Crossers Get Caught.
    Given the lack of deterrents to their entry, even that apprehension estimate may be high.?

https://cis.org/Arthur/Report-Just-6...ers-Get-Caught

The article is from The Center for Immigration Studies, an independent, non-partisan, non-profit, research organization widely recognized, for providing invaluable information, by such organizations as The Hudson Institute and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

If you take the time to read the article, it is clear unvaccinated citizens are just a small part of the problem. My thoughts go to two things.

First:
    Pandoras box has been opened. And, like when she slammed it shut, too late, could it be the only thing left still trapped inside is hope?

Second:
    The pestilence spoken of in Revelation.

vCash

It honestly is hard to argue with this.

What we can say at a minimum is, this administration has taken the position that the threat of illegal immigrants bringing covid into the states isn't serious enough to shut down the southern border. That can't be argued.

vCash
    China did a great job engineering this virus.