Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things might get real interesting....

vCash

Things might get real interesting....

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/news...d5nl9IibXNHAAM

This after the SEC reportedly left A&M out of discussions. Regardless, Bjork loves the stage.

vCash

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    aTm is scared. They love their advantage.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    When the rubber meets the road A&M will either choose to stay or go. I'm 99% sure they will stay.

vCash
    So who does the SEC replace A&M with?

vCash
    Louisville? Florida State?

vCash
    If the Nedermiers left the conference, I would be happy.

We don't need a little brother copying our style in conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    So who does the SEC replace A&M with?
    I would go east if that happened.

vCash
    No way Aggies bolt the SEC.

vCash
    We need TAMU to stay to keep Texas in line. However I wouldn't be upset added FSU but I don't think that would happen as the "gentleman agreement" between Florida SC and Georgia would block it.

TAMU will never live this down no matter the outcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    We need TAMU to stay to keep Texas in line. However I wouldn't be upset added FSU but I don't think that would happen as the "gentleman agreement" between Florida SC and Georgia would block it.

TAMU will never live this down no matter the outcome.
    The Gentleman's Agreement is dead. The SEC will absorb every good football program and academically prestigious state school in the Southeast (assuming the Big 10 doesn't raid the ACC first).

vCash

vCash
    I think they will leave. They hate Texas and had to lick thier boots for a long time. They broke away and I think they like not having anything to do with them. It's not about money to them. In 2019 they had a 29 billion endowment. They got money and no matter what conference they end up in they have boosters and alumni with very very deep pockets. They will tell the SEC to kiss thier ass. They could now go back to the Big 12 and have a clear path to the playoff. We can't think like Miss State. They got money money money.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-24-2021 at 11:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think they will leave. They hate Texas and had to lick thier boots for a long time. They broke away and I think they like not having anything to do with them. It's not about money to them. In 2019 they had a 29 billion endowment. They got money and no matter what conference they end up in they have boosters and alumni with very very deep pockets. They will tell the SEC to kiss thier ass. They could now go back to the Big 12 and have a clear path to the playoff. We can't think like Miss State. They got money money money.
    They're not going to make the same mistake Georgia Tech made. There's too much money at stake. The Big 12 probably won't even exist three years from now.

vCash
    The president said they weren’t leaving in the tweet a few posts above.

vCash
    Texas can stay. Bring on Oklahoma

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They're not going to make the same mistake Georgia Tech made. There's too much money at stake. The Big 12 probably won't even exist three years from now.
    I am going to disagree. They only reason they left the Big 12 was to get rid of Texas. They have money money money and boosters who will keep on donating. It might come down to which TX school the SEC wants. Their AD would not be out bitching like he is if the money men were not pushing him into it. They are an attractive catch for the PAC 12 or Big 10. I think A$M are holding the cards. They might cave in the end and would not be surprise but those are some Bat Shit Pine Sol drinking Crazies people.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-25-2021 at 08:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    When the rubber meets the road A&M will either choose to stay or go. I'm 99% sure they will stay.
    100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I am going to disagree. They only reason they left the Big 12 was to get rid of Texas. They have money money money and boosters who will keep on donating. It might come down to which TX school the SEC wants. Their AD would not be out bitching like he is if the money men were not pushing him into it. They are an attractive catch for the PAC 12 or Big 10. I think A$M are holding the cards. They might cave in the end and would not be surprise but those are some Bat Shit Pine Sol drinking Crazies people.
    Probably making sure they don't end up in the same pod as Texas Oklahoma. Wouldn't be surprised if they put LSU in instead of TAMU or Arkansas.

vCash
    Why Oklahoma? Why?

Another Arkansas? Why

Just Texas and get an eastern school