Nice work ladies.

vCash

Yes. Those Swedish girls from Germany made the wokesters hurt

No
    Mesage

vCash
    They woke tho

vCash
    You should probably know what country we actually played if you want to credibly complain about the loss.

Banned
    vCash
    Did any hot players rip off their shirts?

vCash
    Soccer is an unwatchable sport for anyone that has any other option. I can’t imagine how bad the women’s version is.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Soccer is an unwatchable sport for anyone that has any other option. I can’t imagine how bad the women’s version is.
    I tried to get into it being married to a south of the border girl who freaked out every time her country played. I'd rather watch paint dry.

vCash
    Kneeling and losing. This has zero effect on my life. Moving along. Definitely nothing to see here.

vCash
    But did they all order footlongs after the match?

Banned
    vCash
    I hope they never win again. Balls are what they need on the chin. Let them kneel to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I hope they never win again. Balls are what they need on the chin. Let them kneel to that.
    I can't imagine ever rooting against an American team in the Olympics, regardless of whether some of the players have different political views than me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I can't imagine ever rooting against an American team in the Olympics, regardless of whether some of the players have different political views than me.
    I don't think he is rooting against them because they have different political views, but instead how and where they are expressing those views.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I don't think he is rooting against them because they have different political views, but instead how and where they are expressing those views.
    I think this is how most sane people feel about this

vCash
    Seriously

They are openly rooting against US while supposedly representing the US. You are either for us or against us. They and others have made their choice and now free American makes their's.

If they can kneel and object, others can return the favor.

vCash
    I don't pull against them but if they get their asses whipped I don't care. Express you political views in the interview. With that said they will probably not lose again.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-22-2021 at 08:06 AM.

vCash
    If they are American citizens who hate America and want to destroy it, then I will root against them. It's sad when their opponent loves the United States more than they do.

vCash
    Your awareness or lack of is interesting

Guess only liberals can protest?.

vCash
    They are not an American team.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    If they are American citizens who hate America and want to destroy it, then I will root against them. It's sad when their opponent loves the United States more than they do.
    Those that kneel during the anthem of the country that sent them should be treated as suspicious of doing harm to America, put on a watch list, and not allowed back in the country for 3 years or until the "investigation" is complete.