Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sawyer Robertson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Some of your memories are as short as your dicks
    I hit the reply button, but then forgot what I was going to post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    No harm - no foul Dawg... tight lines
    Fish, how's your treatment and recovery doing. If I may inquire ?

vCash
    In a perfect world both Sawyer and Greek will be able to RS this year and get a year in the system and be ready to battle next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    It?s not about how long our memories are, it?s how we use them.
    It?s not the size of the Memories that matter, it?s the motion of the nightmare!

Banned
    vCash
    It's disappointing seeing this considering the party we threw when Sawyer signed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    It's disappointing seeing this considering the party we threw when Sawyer signed.
    I don't think our plan was ever for him to start his true freshman year. He's going to be a great QB for us, but if you can still be a successful team while also letting him get acclimated to the college life and getting used to the Leach system then you obviously take it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I don't think our plan was ever for him to start his true freshman year. He's going to be a great QB for us, but if you can still be a successful team while also letting him get acclimated to the college life and getting used to the Leach system then you obviously take it.
    Got that. Just figured he'd be in the fighting mix cuz this thread's a 180 from signing day.

vCash
    Its ok to be happy, however all of us have to trust CML to play the QB that gives State the best chance to win.

Banned
    vCash
    Its ok to be happy, however all of us have to trust CML to play the QB that gives State the best chance to win.
    Not saying I don't trust coach.

vCash
    Fish, how's your treatment and recovery doing. If I may inquire ?
    one more chemo treatment and 6 radiation treatments left ... I'm glad the medicine and technology is available to me but that stuff sucks ... they will give me a 6 week rest period and then remove my esophagus .... I'm stage 3 treatable so I have a decent outlook but a 50% chance of it coming back in 3-4 years. Thanks for asking and thanks to our baseball team - I finally saw us become a National Champion in my lifetime and was really beginning to wonder if it would happen
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Banned
    vCash
    one more chemo treatment and 6 radiation treatments left ... I'm glad the medicine and technology is available to me but that stuff sucks ... they will give me a 6 week rest period and then remove my esophagus .... I'm stage 3 treatable so I have a decent outlook but a 50% chance of it coming back in 3-4 years. Thanks for asking and thanks to our baseball team - I finally saw us become a National Champion in my lifetime and was really beginning to wonder if it would happen
    Oh my. You are a brave warrior sir. God Speed Fish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Dawg View Post
    Do you know what some of early inefficiencies are besides being young? From a skillset I would have thought he'd be farther along than any QB we've brought on campus from the start.
    Learning the offense and his throwing motion have to change or he will never play. He is Shrader rn

vCash
    Fish, pray for your recovery.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Learning the offense and his throwing motion have to change or he will never play. He is Shrader rn
    Never knew a 4* QB could be a dumbass that couldn't throw.

vCash
    Oh my. You are a brave warrior sir. God Speed Fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Fish, pray for your recovery.
    Thanks Guys ... much appreciated
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    So you're telling us Daniel Greek is the next guy after Will?***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    So you're telling us Daniel Greek is the next guy after Will?***
    If you made me predict right now I would say hard yes

vCash
    Never knew a 4* QB could be a dumbass that couldn't throw.
    Uhh?Garrett Shrader. Kid is a gamer no doubt and fun to watch but he was never going to do what it took to play QB for Leach. Maybe Sawyer will but rn he is not even top 3

vCash
    Bucky is a little biased .... but Will is definitely the starter this year

Sawyer is looking good for a true fresh...

He will be number 3 on the depth chart and will be gunning for Qb1 next year. He doesn't know the offense like Will and doesn't have great timing with the receivers right now. He is a hard worker and good teammate. Has the strongest arm out of all the QBs, but that doesn't necessarily equate to success. He's got a really high ceiling and I'm looking forward to the competition.

vCash
    Praying for your complete healing!