Thread: So many questions one could ask a P5 college coach, yet the ask 2x about vaccinations

vCash

So many questions one could ask a P5 college coach, yet the ask 2x about vaccinations

SOME sports "journalists" need to go find a job at Costco or Wally.

vCash
    I wonder why they would ask such a thing?? Surely not politically motivated

vCash
    The fact that vaccines against a serious pandemic have turned into a political issue is just terrible from both sides of the party system. I truly wish both parties would implode so people wouldn?t be so biased to make decisions based on political agenda

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    His answer was epic!! “I wouldn’t tell you”. Hahah
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    The fact that vaccines against a serious pandemic have turned into a political issue is just terrible from both sides of the party system. I truly wish both parties would implode so people wouldn?t be so biased to make decisions based on political agenda
    I'm not sure it's party split. 50% of all persons in the US have been vaccinated, amd I know tons of Republicans who have been. Thus, there have to be tons of democrats who have not.

But I do agree with your larger point.

vCash
    I mean the vaccine threshold is kind of a big deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I wonder why they would ask such a thing?? Surely not politically motivated
    I’m torn on this. I do suspect that it’s politically motivated because most journalists don’t share the same politics as leach and since he is so vocal, or was so vocal they want a gotcha moment.

But I also think it may have been a hope that he’d go off on a funny tangent and they’d get recognition for asking the question that led to it. Based on his answers tho it would appear that he felt it was all about politics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I'm not sure it's party split. 50% of all persons in the US have been vaccinated, amd I know tons of Republicans who have been. Thus, there have to be tons of democrats who have not.

But I do agree with your larger point.
    There are certain segments of the country that vote Democrat almost religiously but don’t actually believe or agree with the wokeness or in this case the pandemic/vaccine leftist politicians and what they’re saying.

vCash
    I'm not playing babysitter... ANYONE who turns this into a political thread shit will be booted for the summer.
    The question is legit since the conference has said. You can't play a game this due to covid. The game is a forfeit. No reschedules.
    That says enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I’m torn on this. I do suspect that it’s politically motivated because most journalists don’t share the same politics as leach and since he is so vocal, or was so vocal they want a gotcha moment.

But I also think it may have been a hope that he’d go off on a funny tangent and they’d get recognition for asking the question that led to it. Based on his answers tho it would appear that he felt it was all about politics.
    I'm not sure it's politically motivated. It may just be that so many sports journalists see sports as a lower calling than political reporting, so they are eager to report on anything connected to sports that is not actually about the game. This is at least a legitimate topic since the NCAA is willing to sacrifice pretty much anything other than money to appear to care about covid a lot.

vCash
    CML also had a good answer for the Tennessee sports reporter about Javonte Payton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    There are certain segments of the country that vote Democrat almost religiously but don?t actually believe or agree with the wokeness or in this case the pandemic/vaccine leftist politicians and what they?re saying.
    Get vaccinated, everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I'm not sure it's politically motivated. It may just be that so many sports journalists see sports as a lower calling than political reporting, so they are eager to report on anything connected to sports that is not actually about the game. This is at least a legitimate topic since the NCAA is willing to sacrifice pretty much anything other than money to appear to care about covid a lot.
    Yep. If we're serious about winning football games, our boys will get vaxxed. Otherwise you risk exponentially the chances of forfeited games.

You're serious, or you're not.

Take a wild guess which camp Alabama will fall in....

Banned
    vCash
    Newsflash: I'm gonna get it. just need to figure out where and how.