Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OM casual acquaintance asked me today (as I wore my MSU natty shirt)

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 07-19-2021 at 08:01 PM.

vCash
    Untill next year when we replace it with our 2022 National Champions shirt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    "how long you boys gonna milk that World Series game(s)?"

I just smiled and walked off.

What kinda of snarky comment would yall have made?
    "I like the shirt, do you guys have a baseball program?"

"It's a National Championship thing that you would not understand"

"You can read multi syllable words? Man, I owe that USM dude some money"

vCash
    Tell the rebel bear scum that at least it's legitimate. Then walk away.

vCash
    When they win an undisputed NC in a men's sport.

vCash
    It's a National Championship. You talk about it until you die, regardless of how many more we win!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    It's a National Championship. You talk about it until you die, regardless of how many more we win!!
    Just tell them congrats on their 2021 womens golf natty.

vCash
    Man, no joke, I was hiking in NC yesterday wearing an Omadawgs shirt and some guy (while we were wading across a River in opposite directions) yelled "hailstate". Of course I yelled it back, and then some dude on the trail above us heard us and yelled it too. It was awesome. My wife and I both smiled and had a good laugh.

Still so proud for those guys and the way they fought. Just pure dirt bag, and there's no greater compliment in my book than that for a group of baseball players. Soak it in fellas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    Man, no joke, I was hiking in NC yesterday wearing an Omadawgs shirt and some guy (while we were wading across a River in opposite directions) yelled "hailstate". Of course I yelled it back, and then some dude on the trail above us heard us and yelled it too. It was awesome. My wife and I both smiled and had a good laugh.

Still so proud for those guys and the way they fought. Just pure dirt bag, and there's no greater compliment in my book than that for a group of baseball players. Soak it in fellas.
    I am still getting congrats from people; it is cool and it is a big deal. I am telling you folks paid attention this year partly due to no CWS last year due to Covid and I'm telling you our team was fun to watch and drew people in. We became America's team during the run. The Dude effect made its mark all post season. We gained some national fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    ?Bro, it hasn?t even been a month?
    AND we just got our national championship shirts this week.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    How long are they going to bring up Archie Manning, who by the way, never won shit.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    How long are they going to bring up Archie Manning, who by the way, never won shit.
    EXACTLY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

Banned
    vCash
    If it were them, I'd just begrudgingly tip my hat despite my sports hate for Ole miss. IMO this is the general difference between fan bases.