Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemonis and staff?

vCash

Lemonis and staff?

any word on contract extensions and deserved raises? IB needs to get this done.

Banned
    vCash
    Lemonis to Braves. We are trying to match Atlanta's Offer. ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    I'd have to go back and see if I can find it but Kendall Rogers at one point during the CWS tweeted that Gaut had just received a big fat bump. I took that to mean it had happened quite recently before the CWS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Lemonis to Braves. We are trying to match Atlanta's Offer. ***
    Says Bert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    They all had raises before we won it all. There is one minor issue that I hope gets fixed.... they signed an agreement to not receive bonus' back prior to the season due to covid and they wouldn't take a pay cut. Well, the bonus' were a big deal. I certainly hope and think JC will make sure they get them. I understand nobody else did( meaning other coaching staffs for taking teams to post season) but nobody else won us our first NC!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonBelle View Post
    I'd have to go back and see if I can find it but Kendall Rogers at one point during the CWS tweeted that Gaut had just received a big fat bump. I took that to mean it had happened quite recently before the CWS.
    It was agreed upon proper to, correct.

vCash
    It would be hard for Cohen to **** this up. They have all the leverage. They have to get paid
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It would be hard for Cohen to **** this up. They have all the leverage. They have to get paid
    The contract part was already big before the nc. I'm sure it got bigger. The rest I feel will get fixed. Has to....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The contract part was already big before the nc. I'm sure it got bigger. The rest I feel will get fixed. Has to....
    I'm pretty sure we'll make him the highest paid coach in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Should be at least in the top 3. Foxhall and Gautreau need to be highly paid asst's as well.

Banned
    vCash
    Not what I heard. I heard 1.2 mil a year avg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Not what I heard. I heard 1.2 mil a year avg.
    That's awfully low balled, unless it's because he wants to spread the pie around to his assistants.

vCash
    Schlossnagle is getting 1.20 but he ain't a National Championship coach.

Sullivan is getting 1.38 playing in a mostly empty little league field. But seems that 1.38 is a good number for Lemonis cause Sullivan is a Championship coach.

Corbin is getting 1.200 as a base but has a bonus structure that paid him 2.Something after his last championship

vCash
    Guy at Tenn got a raise to 1.5. No need to make Lemon the highest in the country. Just give him a good bump and keep the incentives in there. No need to double his salary
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Lemonis has been adamant that he wants his assts. well paid since the day he got here. He wants to let them do their job and let him do the big picture stuff. He'd rather take less and have them taken care of. My guess is that he'll get 1.2 with incentives that could take it to 2 and Jake and Fox will get bumped to around 550-600K.

vCash
    He's not going to be the highest paid coach in the country. But all parties will be taken care of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Lemonis has been adamant that he wants his assts. well paid since the day he got here. He wants to let them do their job and let him do the big picture stuff. He'd rather take less and have them taken care of. My guess is that he'll get 1.2 with incentives that could take it to 2 and Jake and Fox will get bumped to around 550-600K.
    This guy gets it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You would think. As much as a contingent despised him for the Moorhead debacle and the loss of Vic and subsequent bad hire a much larger contingent within the boosters would form against him if he lost Lemonis. I'd be suprised if he kept his job if he ****s this up.

ETA: I don't think he will screw it up. He knows what he has with this staff and realizes his legacy would live on forever at State if we go on the run I think we are about to go on.
    Last edited by Dawgology; 07-15-2021 at 09:30 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    You would think. As much as a contingent despised him for the Moorhead debacle and the loss of Vic and subsequent bad hire a much larger contingent within the boosters would form against him if he lost Lemonis. I'd be suprised if he kept his job if he ****s this up.

ETA: I don't think he will screw it up. He knows what he has with this staff and realizes his legacy would live on forever at State if we go on the run I think we are about to go on.
    Cohen is also one of the top 5 baseball minds in the college game. He knows EXACTLY what he has. It's one of the reasons he pushed so hard to keep Jake on staff. He had the foresight to know that if he gave Lemonis an elite hitting coach it would take a lot off his plate and let him focus on the CEO role. Our program is ran a lot like a MLB club at this point. Us and Arkansas probably do that as well as anyone in the country.

vCash
    I'm kind of curious what bonuses they got this year.