Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Football 2021 Season

Banned
    vCash
    We are going to crush everybody and use their innards to grease the axles of our War Dog Machine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Why? NC State doesnt care and last time we played we beat them like a red headed step child. That is a W. Memphis is scarier than NC State to me
    What does our last game against NC State have to do with anything?

vCash
    Will’s Dad is pumped for the season. Hard to blame him. But yeah- NC State will be a good game and is def a toss-up.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Not sure how this offense overcomes the 3-8 zone against good SEC defenses.
    Georgia last year wasn't a good SEC defense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Georgia last year wasn't a good SEC defense?

Vanderbilt's wasn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    Vanderbilt's wasn't.
    We were missing half the team and had to play a 3 OL who had never even played the position they were in. And we won the game.

That is a positive not a negative

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Will?s Dad is pumped for the season. Hard to blame him. But yeah- NC State will be a good game and is def a toss-up.
    Its even funnier the 80th time you use it.

I cant figure out if yall hate Will or Fitz more, is it bc they proved yall wrong?
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 07-14-2021 at 11:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    What does our last game against NC State have to do with anything?
    They were supposed to be good then too and we were coming off a miserable home egg bowl loss. We will beat NC State and yall will go crazy but Memphis is the tougher game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well remember one thing; we final started RTGDFB at the end of the season. This season with Will more accustomed to Leachs offense we should see more rushing which will break the 3-8 def and we go 9-3. If no more rushing plays then we will go 3-9.
    THIS. This is the key. If we gameplan like we did against Mizzou and Tulsa we can win between 7-10 games. If we keep trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and refuse to RTGDF then we'll struggle to win 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I refuse to believe that. I bet Leach and Co are not buying your take either.
    After watching us fart around last year against Arky and Kentucky ... this is also Fishdawgs take. Book it because it's gonna happen
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I think we go 3 of 4 in non conference and then beat UK Vandy and Ole Miss at home will get us to 6 wins. Maybe we get one from the LSU, Ark, Auburn group to get to 7. I actually think 1 of those is more likely than winning all 4 non conference as Leach usually pulls a surprise or 2. TAMU and Bama will be too much. I say 6-6 or 7-5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    Vanderbilt's wasn't.
    The week off after Vanderbilt was the turning point after which we started having some success at forcing teams, including the #2 SEC scoring defense in Georgia, out of the 3-8, despite being drastically undermanned and still nowhere near comfortable in our offensive scheme. Our offense still has a lot of questions to answer, but as of the end of the season the idea that teams can beat us by sitting in the 3-8 every down is outdated information.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Lord McBuckethead;1350186]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I know its early, but, lets get the conversation started.

9/4 La Tech. W
    9/11 NC State. W but closer than you think
    9/18 Memphis W
    9/25 LSU W, not close
    10/2 Texas A&M W
    10/16 Bama. L
    10/23 Vandy. W, we own them
    10/30 Kentucky W, at home. BIG
    11/6 Pigs W
    11/13 Auburn W
    11/20 Tennessee State W
    11/25 igits up north W

That is how I see it.
    I like your optimism!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    THIS. This is the key. If we gameplan like we did against Mizzou and Tulsa we can win between 7-10 games. If we keep trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and refuse to RTGDF then we'll struggle to win 5.
    Will took whatever those defenses were giving him once he got comfortable in Leach's offense. Mizzou started bringing LB's up a few yards to stop the run and Will hit some long passes. I believe one of those was a nice TD. I expect to see more of the same this season.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    After watching us fart around last year against Arky and Kentucky ... this is also Fishdawgs take. Book it because it's gonna happen

vCash
    They were supposed to be good then too and we were coming off a miserable home egg bowl loss. We will beat NC State and yall will go crazy but Memphis is the tougher game
    That was also 2 coaches ago and we had Dak Prescott, and no players on either team are still around from 2015. The names are the same, but our previous game with them has no bearing at all on this one.

Otherwise we would still be destroying Kentucky every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    LOL ... well played but a hard sell to a realist like myself
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Its even funnier the 80th time you use it.

I cant figure out if yall hate Will or Fitz more, is it bc they proved yall wrong?
    Barking up the wrong tree here Coach- I defended Fitz on here constantly and I’ve never once said anything about Your kid not being a decent a college QB. My problems with this offense is with Leach- not any of the QB’s. When we ran the ball some this offense looked better. When we threw it 50 plus times it looked like garbage against everybody except LSU. We’ll see if Leach learned his lesson this Fall
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Barking up the wrong tree here Coach- I defended Fitz on here constantly and I’ve never once said anything about Your kid not being a decent a college QB. My problems with this offense is with Leach- not any of the QB’s. When we ran the ball some this offense looked better. When we threw it 50 plus times it looked like garbage against everybody except LSU. We’ll see if Leach learned his lesson this Fall
    Interesting as I have the same thoughts bout the Pirate.

Banned
    vCash
    I bet he has a better outlook and plan than you at this juncture. "Learned his Lesson" ? Shirley you can't be serious.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 07-14-2021 at 04:18 PM.