Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Grad transfers Anastasia Hayes and Raven Farley have arrived (Women's Basketball)

vCash
    She's going to have to win me back. The lack of effort at times last year was too much for me to ignore.

If her team can come out and play with EFFORT and positive attitudes next year, then I'll buy back in. But as of now, I'm in "show me" mode. Just the way it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    She's going to have to win me back. The lack of effort at times last year was too much for me to ignore.

If her team can come out and play with EFFORT and positive attitudes next year, then I'll buy back in. But as of now, I'm in "show me" mode. Just the way it is.
    Win you back?? I'm sure her main priority is to win you back.
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 07-10-2021 at 10:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    P
    Win you back?? I'm sure her main priority is to win you back.
    I didn't say it was?? Her main priority needs to be avoiding becoming Joe Moorhead 2.0.

Relax Francis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindog View Post
    That is what I asked. What have seen that you are referencing about a split? Please be specific.
    No split, I actually agree with you that things appear headed in the right direction. Just so many new faces coming in the midst of the the old faces, TEAM STARTING OFF SPLIT. Similar to the start of school, a lot of the new kids tend to hang together even if by default while the returning kids already know at least a few other kids, and have friends they're already hanging with (cliques)...they're in. Would be good if Rickea stepped up to help unite the old faces with the new. She previously hadn't, and still hasn't welcomed any of the new players publicly. Rickea has influence with returning players, need to use it wisely. Good leaders help unite. My opinion, Anastasia Hayes and Myah Taylor would make for good team leaders. Maybe some other player/players. Need to see more out of Rickea to pencil her in as a team leader. Outstanding basketball talent though.

Even though no big issues at this time, coaching staff needs to stay on top of this type stuff as well.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 07-10-2021 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Salty you can't win a battle against these 2 racist knuckleheads. They have tried to bait us with their comments through this whole thread. They have tried to spin this with flag issues and BLM. A bad coach is a bad coach now if she can take us too the sweet sixteen this season we will support her but if she falls on her ass again this WBB program will be the walking dead.
    🤣🤣I don't support any groups, I only speak facts. There is nothing about me that is racist. I've been around for a while on Gene's page and SECFANATICS.COM when they were around. Do your own diligence if you feel that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelta02 View Post
    No split, I actually agree with you that things appear headed in the right direction. Just so many new faces coming in the midst of the the old faces, TEAM STARTING OFF SPLIT. Similar to the start of school, a lot of the new kids tend to hang together even if by default while the returning kids already know at least a few other kids, and have friends they're already hanging with (cliques)...they're in. Would be good if Rickea stepped up to help unite the old faces with the new. She previously hadn't, and still hasn't welcomed any of the new players publicly. Rickea has influence with returning players, need to use it wisely. Good leaders help unite. My opinion, Anastasia Hayes and Myah Taylor would make for good team leaders. Maybe some other player/players. Need to see more out of Rickea to pencil her in as a team leader. Outstanding basketball talent though.
    Jdelta you have alot of knowledge about both the Men's and Women's basketball programs but I think you are looking way too deep into things... how do you know what Rickea is or isn't doing? You are only basing things off what you see on twitter... Calm down a little bro
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 07-10-2021 at 11:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Jdelta you have alot of knowledge about both the Men's and Women's basketball programs but I think you are looking way too deep into things... how do you know what Rickea is or isn't doing? You are only basing things off what you see on twitter..
    That's why I used the word "publicly."Twitter is the main spot where the new players are welcomed, recruiting announcements, ect....and the players are very much Twitter savvy , and easily know this. The other players were acknowledging newcomers on Twitter, communicating. All except Rickea. Don't think she knew this? I'm sure these players communicate through Zoom and others ways but Twitter is the place to acknowledge or withhold in front of the public, the fans. She definitely knows this. Team leaders publicly welcome new players. Myah Taylor did so (Twitter). (Note) Facebook isn't as public.

I'm definitely basing it on Twitter, definitely looking deep, though no need to look very deep to see this. True, we don't know everything Rickea is or isn't doing regarding the team/teammates, ect but we do know what she shows us on Twitter, and she's definitely aware of what she is or isn't showing us there.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 07-13-2021 at 03:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelta02 View Post
    Does Coach McCray Penson and her staff know about this Louisiana kid? Her name...Zaila Avanti-Garde. She's a standout/an outstanding basketball player, including Guiness Book Of World Records dribbler (multiple basketballs). Living down in Kim Mulkey territory. She's also the new 2021 Scripps National Spelling Bee Champion.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1413356998620377088
    Why don't you pull your head out of coaches ass and ask her yourself?

vCash
    there is much butt hurt 😢 in this thread.