Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't believe jdelta2 aka pinsons,,,,,,,,,,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    bitch hasn't posted about the new dandy dozen signee Debreasha Powe in WBB
    Maybe he has been quiet out of respect for the baseball team who happened to be on their way to winning a National Championship

vCash
    I admit I have lost interest as well. Women's basketball was Vic's brand. We didn't have an identity before that because no one cared. It will be hard for anyone to come in and replicate that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yeah. It really didn't worry me. I just stopped watching after a couple games. Seemed like we entered 2010 again.
    2010? You mean the year Fanning led us to the Sweet 16?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    I agree with this post. She got a pass from me last year, she brought in a really good class, so she deserves at least this year to prove herself, but I will continue to support her, the team and all of our programs as any true fan would.

I just don't understand the "fans" who say they are done with Women's basketball just because you don't like the coach. I've supported many teams that I wasn't too high on the coach. Thats what you do as fans
    I just figured it out your Pinsons other Bitch! A true fan Ha! I've spent more money on MSU sports than you will make in 2 lifetimes.

vCash
    I agree with this post. She got a pass from me last year, she brought in a really good class, so she deserves at least this year to prove herself, but I will continue to support her, the team and all of our programs as any true fan would.

I just don't understand the "fans" who say they are done with Women's basketball just because you don't like the coach. I've supported many teams that I wasn't too high on the coach. Thats what you do as fans
    Because it was a nonexistent fanbase until we started averaging 25+ wins a year (30+ in the peak years). We?re 7 years removed from 1,000 butts in seats being a great crowd for that program. It always seemed obvious to me that the fan support would fade quickly if the program took a downturn or if the men became more interesting again. Say what you want about that but it seems to be exactly how it is playing out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I just figured it out your Pinsons other Bitch! A true fan Ha! I've spent more money on MSU sports than you will make in 2 lifetimes.
    Lol I don't go back and forth online with ignorant ass people like you but since you want to call me out of my name,, I can bet my life u won't respond to this inbox I'm about to send you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    Because it was a nonexistent fanbase until we started averaging 25+ wins a year (30+ in the peak years). We?re 7 years removed from 1,000 butts in seats being a great crowd for that program. It always seemed obvious to me that the fan support would fade quickly if the program took a downturn or if the men became more interesting again. Say what you want about that but it seems to be exactly how it is playing out.
    And you are correct, But does that make it ok? Maybe I'm a little different but through the bad years, bad teams and bad coaches I've always supported every single team we have put out there, I just don't understand the "not supporting the team thing". Its a little immature..Maybe its my competitive nature, being prior military and being stationed in some weird places it was always competition with where you were from and who your college team was, it kept us busy. And being away from home you appreciate your team even more, so there would be some heavy arguments and debates when teams met up. Since then I've always supported every team, even if I didn't like the coach.

vCash
    Lol I don't go back and forth online with ignorant ass people like you but since you want to call me out of my name,, I can bet my life u won't respond to this inbox I'm about to send you.
    You want to come to my house and whoop my ass i get it. LOL

vCash
    Let's give it one more season before leaning over on the bayonet and pushing the trigger.

vCash
    Maybe he has been quiet out of respect for the baseball team who happened to be on their way to winning a National Championship
    Posted plenty during the run about bball

vCash
    Hey nikki's bitch? U r an idiot. U suck up to Cohen's wife too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Posted plenty during the run about bball
    Well I stand corrected if that is the case, I saw a few things early in the baseball season but nothing recently. Either way I can't speak for him