Thread: 4th of July thread... Whats everyone up to

vCash

4th of July thread... Whats everyone up to

Woke up in the middle of an 800 acre family land(not mine) of 10 generations in Central TX,... Started with a hazy ipa. Precceed to change to Micheters bourbon to sip on while cruising on the 4wheeler to the shooting house. Back to the house, where I had a friend's man drank of a point man (sparkling wine and cranberry vodka).. And now we are heading to the family swimming hole on the creek. Before fireworks later. Time for more shiner, wine, and bourbon

Life just is more enjoyable when you team just won a national championship.

Merica.
    Everyone drink something special and have a freaking awesome holiday.

vCash
    Chillin. Got ribs on the smoker. Debating running down to our local brewery to grab a growler. Avoiding the swarm of tourists here for the weekend.

vCash
    Laying here with a summer cold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Laying here with a summer cold.
    Bless you my son went through that a couple of weeks ago and it sucked.

vCash
    Church with the family. Now barbecue and all the fam coming over in a bit. Everyone enjoy the day and our NATTY!

Happy 4th everyone stay safe!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Bless you my son went through that a couple of weeks ago and it sucked.
    This is what I get for working in the hot and humid weather and going in and out of A/C.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    This is what I get for working in the hot and humid weather and going in and out of A/C.
    It'll sure do it!

vCash
    Spending the weekend with the in laws…lots of cousins running around for my kids to play with…big cookout tonite….this lack of humidity is awesome.

Made a couple early mornin runs to the local watershed and will be carrying home a cooler full of yellas, blues, and channels. The grease will be poppin tomorrow nite once I get back home.

And all the while a grin of satisfaction has been resting permanently upon my face. The fresh air smells fresher, sunrise even prettier, screaming yungins not affecting my blood pressure, my mother in law…well let’s not go too far. ITS BEEN A GREAT WEEKEND.

vCash
    Went to church, ate some barbecue, watched the Reds sweep the hated Cubs, and now just flipping back and forth between baseball games. Freedom is fun!!!!

vCash
    Just finished 10U softball tournament in Southaven- headed back to HSV tomorrow. Cocktails grill & chill at that point.

vCash
    Ole Salty is worn out. Went to Omaha Sunday thru Thursday, went to parade and celebration on Friday and still trying to get caught up on yard and house work but I'm having the family and grands over tonight. Gonna do some grilling, making some home made ice cream and letting the grands shoot fireworks. Life is good boys.....
    Last edited by Saltydog; 07-04-2021 at 05:40 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Im going to turn y?all on to something and you can thank me later.

Dixie Dirt seasoning. Ribs, Boston butt, shoulder, whatever. You can google it.

vCash
    Woke up. Put on my loafers, pink shorts, and brushed my super sweep hair. Drove my Tesla to the store and bought some Zima. Wore two masks and a face shield even though I’m vaccinated. Went back home and watched Dr. Fauci on TV to see if he was going to grant me permission to grill outside today. Popped a couple of Xanax then relaxed while my wife did Yoga and watched the View. Got my iPad and googled “football championships by Ole Miss.” After finding nothing, I googled “football championships by Ole Miss before we mistakenly let blacks play”. Again finding nothing, I googled “falsely claimed football championships from over 50 years ago” and found some info about my alma mater, Ole Miss. I read it and smiled because my friend Yancy Porter says these championship are much more legitimate than the cow college’s baseball national championship that was gifted to them when that evil John Cohen infected the entire NC State team with COVID. Later I cooked some vegan burgers on the grill, and enjoyed a gluten-free wine cooler. It’s been a great weekend. Hotty Toddy.

Sincerely, Ole Miss fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Woke up. Put on my loafers, pink shorts, and brushed my super sweep hair. Drove my Tesla to the store and bought some Zima. Wore two masks and a face shield even though I’m vaccinated. Went back home and watched Dr. Fauci on TV to see if he was going to grant me permission to grill outside today. Popped a couple of Xanax then relaxed while my wife did Yoga and watched the View. Got my iPad and googled “football championships by Ole Miss.” After finding nothing, I googled “football championships by Ole Miss before we mistakenly let blacks play”. Again finding nothing, I googled “falsely claimed football championships from over 50 years ago” and found some info about my alma mater, Ole Miss. I read it and smiled because my friend Yancy Porter says these championship are much more legitimate than the cow college’s baseball national championship that was gifted to them when that evil John Cohen infected the entire NC State team with COVID. Later I cooked some vegan burgers on the grill, and enjoyed a gluten-free wine cooler. It’s been a great weekend. Hotty Toddy.

Sincerely, Ole Miss fan
    Wow, talk about a nightmare!

vCash

Sincerely, Ole Miss fan

OM fans are officially in Purgatory, lol.

vCash

Sincerely, Ole Miss fan
    Speaking of Vegan burgers, has anyone seen the video of the fella at burger king ordering 2 impossible whoppers and the girl asking him if he wants bacon on them? He like stops, looks around, them asks the lady you would actually put bacon on them? and doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose of the whole thing?? Its pretty funny....

vCash
    Woke up and looked at Elite then returned some work emails and sent some quotes. Had breakfast and fell back asleep for a hour. Headed to grocery store then out to my folks place in Edwards and worked a weed eater from 2-7 (2nd day with another tomorrow). Grilled bacon wrapped filets for dinner and had cocoanut pie for dessert. Drank 4 Torpedo's with dinner and after. Now I'm on UFO Georgia Peach from Harpoon. It's been an awesome baseball season and my waste line shows it. I start back Intermittent Fasting tomorrow.

Hail STATE!!....Hail The 4th of July!!

vCash
    Just resting. Plan on more fun later this year!!!
    Got a giant smile because of our National Championship!!'nn (that'll never get old)