Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on your National Championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulanefan24 View Post
    You and preacher sound like a couple of ******s
    Dude you seriously came at a wrong time. We are usually in full melt about something right now!! You walked into hell tonight be we usually aren?t quite this happy!! I kid but I don?t!!

vCash
    By that I mean we usually have bigger fish to fry than Tulane baseball and schedule. The conversation probably goes better if we are falling apart in a sport. But right now we?re all happy so we gotta balance that blood pressure with a bit of hate!! Haha

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Its quite obvious now that you joined this board to cause trouble..... You have, now leave!
    Lol
    I literally just came to ask if anyone knew if there was going to be another Tulane vs Mississippi State baseball series in the near future or if this year was a one-time deal. Some of your buddies decided to be d*cks for no reason. I responded with the same hostility that they greeted me with. Was I supposed to sit here and take it?

vCash
    You and preacher sound like a couple of ******s
    Wow, that is all I can say. Talk about giving a fan base a black eye. Be bigger than that guys. Our team deserves for us to be better than that !! Don’t let a bunch of sub 24 year olds have to give a lesson in class.

vCash
    That?s insane thing to be mad about 6 years later.
    Never said I was mad. But, tell you what .. Pony up the $1 - 1.5M it cost MSU to pay for another 'FCS type' loser school to fill out the '16 schedule and we'll call it even!

vCash
    Don’t think u guys are on our agenda next year. LSU comes to StarkVegas next year and again I don’t see us going to New Orleans.

Btw, I was at the game, Tulane pitchers pitches had more movement than any wiffle ball ever thrown. I also sit behind plate and he was getting substances from his cap bill.
    Pretty sure he was loading up the ball.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Never said I was mad. But, tell you what .. Pony up the $1 - 1.5M it cost MSU to pay for another 'FCS type' loser school to fill out the '16 schedule and we'll call it even!
    You?re not very bright. Tulane basically did that when we bought out the contract

vCash
    Lol
    I literally just came to ask if anyone knew if there was going to be another Tulane vs Mississippi State baseball series in the near future or if this year was a one-time deal. Some of your buddies decided to be d*cks for no reason. I responded with the same hostility that they greeted me with. Was I supposed to sit here and take it?
    Seriously read my 2 previous posts. Mine was a bit sarcasm but remember no one has anything to get mad about. Mention AJ Brown and Lynn Spruill. Call that bullshit! You good. Seriously guys I?m smiling about anything right now! Even love Tulane. Enjoy!!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Don?t think u guys are on our agenda next year. LSU comes to StarkVegas next year and again I don?t see us going to New Orleans.

Btw, I was at the game, Tulane pitchers pitches had more movement than any wiffle ball ever thrown. I also sit behind plate and he was getting substances from his cap bill.
    They checked him He was not.

vCash
    No one knows the schedule yet. Tulane you came and you saw now time to exit stage left. Have a great 4th and if we get y’all next year expect a HBP or two. Good day.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    No one knows the schedule yet. Tulane you came and you saw now time to exit stage left. Have a great 4th and if we get y?all next year expect a HBP or two. Good day.
    If you have the authority to ban me, go ahead and do it. I?m not going to leave just because you want me to.

If you have no info on next years schedule, a simple ?not sure yet? or no response at all would have been sufficient. Some folks wanted to be a-holes instead
    Last edited by Tulanefan24; 07-02-2021 at 09:09 PM. Reason: adding more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Don’t think u guys are on our agenda next year. LSU comes to StarkVegas next year and again I don’t see us going to New Orleans.

Pretty easy to hid stuff now days. MLB has gotten really bad.

Good luck to your team, yes to yalls Coach about being over his head. I have a buddy who lives in New Orleans and says he is a loose cannon. Should have gotten our hitting Coach when y’all had the chance v

vCash
    Damn, boys. Relax. Get a drink. Chill. We just won THE Natty! Hell, AJ Brown, Eli and David Kellum could join in the conversation and we should not give two 17's! We 17ing did it!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Damn, boys. Relax. Get a drink. Chill. We just won THE Natty! Hell, AJ Brown, Eli and David Kellum could join in the conversation and we should not give two 17's! We 17ing did it!!
    Thanks. This guy doesn?t deserve any of this. He just asked a question but again we have nothing to bitch at so they go full bore at someone asking a honest question. How many would still be ranting at players if we lost. I like the odds I know.

vCash
    Do you think Mississippi State has never paid to get out of a contract before?
    To my knowledge MSU has NEVER backed out of a signed contract just to turn around and sign one for more $$ with another school for the same date. NEVER!

I missed another trip to NO.

I think it was a shitty thing to do but apparently you are ok with your school selling itself to the highest bidder!

vCash
    To my knowledge MSU has NEVER backed out of a signed contract just to turn around and sign one for more $$ with another school for the same date. NEVER!

I missed another trip to NO.

I think it was a shitty thing to do but apparently you are ok with your school selling itself to the highest bidder!
    Well one reason why we are from the SEC. Really dude unless you work their books don?t judge! Hell go to NO on your own football slows things!! This dude doesn?t deserve this

vCash
    You?re not very bright. Tulane basically did that when we bought out the contract
    If you think Tulane paid $1.5 M to get out in 2015, you are the idiot! Contract was written years before. Tulane paid peanuts to canx it, turn around and play someone else the same day! Market changes increased prices to buy games '13 to present.

Google it!

Tulane made a quick buck. Sold itself to higher paying date!

Banned
    vCash
    If you think Tulane paid $1.5 M to get out in 2015, you are the idiot! Contract was written years before. Tulane paid peanuts to canx it, turn around and play someone else the same day! Market changes increased prices to buy games '13 to present.

Google it!

Tulane made a quick buck. Sold itself to higher paying date!
    Tulane ended up playing ULL on that day at home. No chance that Tulane got some big paycheck for that game.

Tulane paid $350,000 to get out of the contract with Mississippi State. https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/a...0f4c1140a.html

Mississippi State replaced Tulane with Umass and paid Umass $325,000 to go to Starkville, Mississippi on Sept. 23, 2017 and $375,000 on Oct. 17, 2020. the Bulldogs will receive no money for visiting Foxborough in 2016. https://www.gazettenet.com/Archives/...ssSt-hg-060915

Looks like a pretty even deal to me. You should do more research before making claims like this

vCash
    Tulane ended up playing ULL on that day at home. No chance that Tulane got some big paycheck for that game.

Tulane paid $350,000 to get out of the contract with Mississippi State. https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/a...0f4c1140a.html

Mississippi State replaced Tulane with Umass and paid Umass $325,000 to go to Starkville, Mississippi on Sept. 23, 2017 and $375,000 on Oct. 17, 2020. the Bulldogs will receive no money for visiting Foxborough in 2016. https://www.gazettenet.com/Archives/...ssSt-hg-060915

Looks like a pretty even deal to me. You should do more research before making claims like this
    There are some posts on this board about MSU tattoos. Evidently you have TU tattooed on your prick. Have a good day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    There are some posts on this board about MSU tattoos. Evidently you have TU tattooed on your prick. Have a good day!
    Perfect. Haha