Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on your National Championship

Banned
    vCash

Congratulations on your National Championship

Was wondering if any of y?all had any information about the baseball schedule for next season. Will there be another series with Tulane or was that a one time thing?

Banned
    vCash
    If I had it my way we would never give Tulane the pleasure of stepping onto our field again.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    If I had it my way we would never give Tulane the pleasure of stepping onto our field again.
    You seem fun

vCash
    Tulane is welcome in Starkville any time. Like all fan bases, we have our share of assholes and I apologize to you.

Banned
    vCash
    Thank you 24 for stopping by to congratulate STATE. Not sure about schedule or what's stuck up preach's ass. Yall have a good program. At least Will Clark pays yall a visit in post season sporting Green Wave gear.

vCash
    All I know is we're playing Princeton next year for sure as far as OOC weekend series go.

I hope we play Tulane in NOLA. But I can't remember if we are definitely playing Tulane or not next year.

We're always late with finalizing our baseball schedule it seems like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulanefan24 View Post
    Was wondering if any of y?all had any information about the baseball schedule for next season. Will there be another series with Tulane or was that a one time thing?
    Thank you.

vCash
    You seem fun
    My personal 'distaste' for Tulane stems from 2015. Tulane paid pennys to get out of our contract, to sign with another team for big dollars! It was a slimeball thing to do and left us scrambling.

"Tulane officials are working on a football contract with a "large scale" unnamed university and that's one reason why the Green Wave canceled out of its Sept. 24, 2016 game at Mississippi State, Tulane executive associate athletic director Brandon Macneill said on Monday."

Still sucks no matter 'how' you look at it!

Thanks for the 'congrats!'
    Last edited by BiscuitEater; 07-02-2021 at 06:15 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    My personal 'distaste' for Tulane stems from 2015. Tulane paid pennys to get out of our contract, to sign with another team for big dollars! It was a slimeball thing to do and left us scrambling.

"Tulane officials are working on a football contract with a "large scale" unnamed university and that's one reason why the Green Wave canceled out of its Sept. 24, 2016 game at Mississippi State, Tulane executive associate athletic director Brandon Macneill said on Monday."

Still sucks no matter 'how' you look at it!

Thanks for the 'congrats!'
    That?s insane thing to be mad about 6 years later. Do you think Mississippi State has never paid to get out of a contract before? You should probably get over it.

vCash
    That?s insane thing to be mad about 6 years later. Do you think Mississippi State has never paid to get out of a contract before? You should probably get over it.
    You come over here visiting and tell one of our regulars to "get over it"??! Are you one of the Tulane baseball player? Asking for a friend......

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    You come over here visiting and tell one of our regulars to "get over it"??! Are you one of the Tulane baseball player? Asking for a friend......
    You think it?s normal or rational to still be mad 5-6 years later that a team bought out of a contract? Why would anyone even care, it?s not like that was going to be some big game. Tulane sucked in 2016.

Does he get mad at Mississippi State when y?all buy out of a contract or is he a hypocrite?

Banned
    vCash
    You think it?s normal or rational to still be mad 5-6 years later that a team bought out of a contract? Why would anyone even care, it?s not like that was going to be some big game. Tulane sucked in 2016.

Does he get mad at Mississippi State when y?all buy out of a contract or is he a hypocrite?
    Let it go. Dude came here in peace offering congratulations while being nice. Let's be more hospitable to our guests who check in and say good things. Oh, and 24, please remember that foreigners are required to click 3 ads per visit.

ETA. Post intended for downward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Let it go. Dude came here in peace offering congratulations while being nice. Let's be more hospitable to our guests who check in and say good things. Oh, and 24, please remember that foreigners are required to click 3 ads per visit.

ETA. Post intended for downward.
    I'm always nice to visitors. Hell I'm nice to our grumpy family on here. But did you watch the Tulane series this year? Just wondering. They acted like ole miss. I was surprised because I didn't expect that from Tulane.

vCash

You aren't getting back into the SEC, no matter what you do. I will say it's a damn shame that you dropped out. A traditional SEC team in NOLA would have been awesome, and a great counterweight to LSU. The best rivalries are in state in the same league. What could have been! Same for Georgia Tech. Heck, even Sewanee! Imagine a big ole stadium in that glorious setting!
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 07-02-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I'm always nice to visitors. Hell I'm nice to our grumpy family on here. But did you watch the Tulane series this year? Just wondering. They acted like ole miss. I was surprised because I didn't expect that from Tulane.
    I did watch it. I can understand why the Tulane club rubbed y?all the wrong way but not much I can do about it. Our coach seems to be in over his head a bit, so no surprise that the players get out of control. Checking Olthoff for pine tar only served to rile up a group that was already prone to be pests.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You aren't getting back into the SEC, no matter what you do. I will say it's a damn shame that you dropped out. A traditional SEC team in NOLA would have been awesome, and a great counterweight to LSU. The best rivalries are in state in the same league. What could have been! Same for Georgia Tech. Heck, even Sewanee! Imagine a big ole stadium in that glorious setting!
    Lol, I don?t have any delusions about getting back into the SEC. One of a laundry list of screwups by Tulane

vCash
    Lol, I don?t have any delusions about getting back into the SEC. One of a laundry list of screwups by Tulane
    i feel the same as preacher......17 you all and the green wave you rode in on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Ditto. GTHT

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    You and preacher sound like a couple of ******s

vCash
    You and preacher sound like a couple of ******s
    Its quite obvious now that you joined this board to cause trouble..... You have, now leave!