Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you go the games?

Banned
    vCash

How many of you go the games?

Just curious if most on here go to the games or watch the tube. I don't get to many with my work schedule.

vCash
    Go to almost all home games. Got plans Saturday and won't be at Bama. First home game missed this year. Arkansas will be my 83rd MSU game and 107th FBS game. I keep a running tally on my elitedawgs profile. Years ago I made a life goal to see every FBS school play at least once though I'm afraid the guy they featured this past week will have me beat. Not only has seen all of them but also been to all 125 venues. I'm not attempting that!!!!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    That's awesome. I wish I had the time and money. I do want to take my kids to see a game in every SEC stadium. M

vCash
    I'm usually good for a couple per season and the bowl but living in ATL makes it a 5 1/2 to 6 hour drive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I'm usually good for a couple per season and the bowl but living in ATL makes it a 5 1/2 to 6 hour drive
    Too bad we don't go to UGa more. Wait, what am I saying. We like playing UK!!! Do you go to any Georgia or GT games?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Go to most home games. I don't have season tickets anymore because the wife only gets to go to one a month with her job. We have been to all the SEC venues but Tennessee and now A&M and Mizzou. We have been to Fayetteville and LR.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Did you make the Ga Tech game a few years ago when we played?

vCash
    We have season tickets and try to attend every game as we have family still in Starkville. That's makes it very convenient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    Did you make the Ga Tech game a few years ago when we played?
    yes I did but watched the second half from Taco Mac ..... terrible first half beat down..... stayed for the bitter end @ UGA last time and always make the Auburn game ..... @ bulldogBear - never, unless they are playing State

vCash
    I go to three home games a year and try to make one road. My goal is have carried my son to every stadium by the time he graduates from high school. It will be tough since we only plan some schools every six years or so. I might have to go to some games that State is not involved. I have family in SC, FL, GA and Tenn close to the schools so hotel will not be a cost. College station and Arkansas will be the only two that will cost hotel.

vCash
    Every home game each year.
    Happy Festivus

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Every home game I can get to. The Bama game will be my third this year.

vCash
    I've missed 1 home game in the past 4 years. Been to all the bowl games during that time. I've been to 1 away game during that time (Middle Tennessee State).

Before the current stretch, I watched all games on the tube... about 4 years worth. Before that, I was a student and went to every home game for 3 years.

vCash
    Most home games... I dont do Alcorn when its 100.. sorry im a bad fan

vCash
    I used to go to way more games. I still make several each year, but not as many as I would like. Between being on call, and my wife having some temporary health issues.....time and money are not as easy to come by these days. I'm hoping within the next few years I will be back to at least attending every home game

vCash
    Every home game, plus the Egg Bowl regardless of venue. Haven't missed an Egg Bowl since '99. Like many, I want to make it to all the other SEC schools.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I used to be a season ticket holder, but between the fan base, administration, game day funeral procession atmosphere, etc., etc., I have lost interest. I am full bore about baseball, because we have a coach that is bull bore about winning and in baseball, you don't really need to have too many people pulling on the rope to be successful.

There are too many variables with football and basketball. With baseball, if you show a kid you can coach them up and win some games, you can be successful. The other two sports, you have to pay the family, h.s. coach, uncle, etc. and then hope they don't turn on you b/c everything didn't go their way. I am learning to like the nfl more these days.

vCash
    I've only missed two home games in the past five years and have made it to all the bowl games, starting with liberty. I've been to three egg bowls in Oxford. I'd like to visit more campuses, I'm interested in going to Little Rock next week too.

So far, just State, UM, and LSU.

vCash
    Season ticket holder, however have only made a couple games this year.

vCash
    Season ticket holder (6 tickets....down from 10) for many more years than I like to remember. Make most of the home games (no away games). Refuse to waste my time and $$$$ going to see us play Alcorn, Jackson St, South Alabama, etc. Bowling Green and teams like them.....yes, but not the others.