Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have to start Sims tomorrow

vCash

You have to start Sims tomorrow

It's the only viable option.

vCash
    Rex, you've been saying this point all night and I don't know how nicely to say this...

You have no idea what you're talking about, and there's zero percent chance that Lemonis does that.

vCash
    Its gonna be Harding. You can bet the house on it

vCash
    When I didn't think you could say anything dumber......
    I'm 100% positive this is will James no doubt. This is the clincher.

vCash
    Doesn't really matter because if we start Sims we're bringing in Hooty anyway.

It's going to be Hooty and it should be.

Archimedes
    vCash
    It?s not a bad option. If he can give you 3 or 4 and you put some runs on the board then hope the pen can do what they did tonight you win.

Then Wednesday you try to get 3 from hoot and 3 from bednar and piece the last three together.

Our pen shut them down tonight. As bad as the lost sucks we have some things to hold our hat on. We just have to throw strikes and hit the ball.

vCash
    Hoping for 5 from Hootie.

vCash
    So glad to see Brandon Smith and Fristoe looking strong again. Same for Hunt.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Will had some bb knowledge. This guy is clueless
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Will had some bb knowledge. This guy is clueless
    Sit curve adjust to and hit fastball... no. Same dude.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 06-28-2021 at 11:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    It?s not a bad option. If he can give you 3 or 4 and you put some runs on the board then hope the pen can do what they did tonight you win.

Then Wednesday you try to get 3 from hoot and 3 from bednar and piece the last three together.

Our pen shut them down tonight. As bad as the lost sucks we have some things to hold our hat on. We just have to throw strikes and hit the ball.
    No. So what if we Jump out to. 7-1 lead and we've wasted sims. Not likely but no. Sims I hope gives us zero tomorrow and closes out our first ship wed. More likely is he gives us 2 and closes out for one on wed.

vCash
    Sir curve adjust to and hit fastball... no. Same dude.
    lol yep!

vCash
    No doubt same guy.

vCash
    Guys for me to defend one of Rexs views is hard, BUT throwing Sims for as long as you can won’t be the most terrible idea out there. NOW, it won’t happen, will be Hootie but just know he is not on full rest. Sims more than likely will be our Friday guy next year, he can do it. This is a win or die situation so it is a valid move. If you can get to Wednesday you will start Bednar against Rocker. I personally like Bednar against Rocker better than Fristoe or someone against Rocker. ALTHOUGH if and a big if we can save Sims tomorrow and even better deal would be Sims vs Rocker. Sims will have full rest on Wednesday

vCash
    Like I said above that is a BIG IF, I don’t think we win tomorrow without Sims touching the rubber. And Bednar on not full rest won’t be what we have seen the last 2 outings. He won’t be Mac but he won’t be Bednar of the past week either.

vCash
    I'm done w the sims starting part. But rocker will be on one more days rest than Bednar. His pitch count will be higher. Period. It's been higher all year wo more rest

vCash
    I'm done w the sims starting part. But rocker will be on one more days rest than Bednar. His pitch count will be higher. Period. It's been higher all year wo more rest
    To have a legit shot, we have to save sims or only use him 1 inning tomorrow imo

vCash
    I get it, but Sims is going to make millions being a SP. It will start next year with us and then he will be in Majors in less than 2 years. Hopefully with my Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    To have a legit shot, we have to save sims or only use him 1 inning tomorrow imo
    Can't manage the game like that at this point in the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Guys for me to defend one of Rexs views is hard, BUT throwing Sims for as long as you can won’t be the most terrible idea out there. NOW, it won’t happen, will be Hootie but just know he is not on full rest. Sims more than likely will be our Friday guy next year, he can do it. This is a win or die situation so it is a valid move. If you can get to Wednesday you will start Bednar against Rocker. I personally like Bednar against Rocker better than Fristoe or someone against Rocker. ALTHOUGH if and a big if we can save Sims tomorrow and even better deal would be Sims vs Rocker. Sims will have full rest on Wednesday
    The Rays have done similar things like that but it simply doesn't make any sense for us to do that because Hooty has been a quality starter for us and if we extend Sims and let's say he goes 5 or even 6 he's done.