Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me your predictions....

vCash

Tell me your predictions....

Who wins Game 1?

Score?

Who wins the National Championship, and in how many games?

HailState

Last edited by CadaverDawg; 06-27-2021 at 11:41 PM.

vCash
    I just don’t trust MacLeod at all. Maybe he can surprise me with an LSU type start from earlier in the year. I think we get a few runs on Leiter but not enough. Score of game 1: 7-3 Vandy.

We get Game 2 by our scoring their 3rd guy. Vandy’s offense hasn’t been good. 9-6 MSU.

Game 3: Rocker is so good in big games. It will be tough. I think we piece it together with Harding, Bednar, and maybe Sims if available. Still, it isn’t quite enough against Rocker. I go Vandy 4-1.

vCash
    State uses a Sims save to take game one.

5-3

State sweeps

vCash
    3-1 assholes/

Banned
    vCash
    Vandy wins game one, 8-1

Vandy wins game two, 7-3

vCash
    State steals game 1 by score of 3-2 late inning heroics by Scotty Dabrule
    State wins games 2 by score of 9-7

Hail State

vCash
    We win game 1 and 2 with late inning clutch hits and rally's. Cumbest, Tanner and Rowdey are hitting stars and Logan Tanner comes up with a big hit. Mac pitches 6 strong and sims closes game 1. Johnny Wholestaff does the job Tuesday and more clutch hits and late rally. Sims pitches 9th and we all celebrate. Kellum Clark has big hit Monday or Tuesday as well.

vCash
    If we win game 1, we win it all…

State is America’s team right now. The only people not rooting for State is Vandy and Ole Miss fans…

Also, you may as well get ready, Ole Miss narrative will be well y’all didn’t have to play the best team in America if we win. They will downgrade the shot out of this title if we win it all… That’s when you look at them and tell them the same thing that’s our modo at work, “**** it”…

vCash
    I'll stick with the same prediction as I had for the Supers. State in 3 just because we can't ever make anything easy. I think we win tonight. A point that I heard which makes some sense is that the extended layoff for Vanderbilt may actually hurt their timing offensively. Hitting in batting practice or in simulated games is not the same as playing every day or every other day. I hope that is the case at least for tonight. I also think our crowd will have an impact especially if the game is close.

vCash
    I think we lose 7-2. But man do I hope I'm wrong. We touched up Leiter earlier in the year so maybe we have more confidence in that matchup than I'm giving us credit for.

I think we lose game 1, win game 2, then it's a nail biter in game 3 that I can't possibly predict without knowing who's available for both sides.

vCash
    Sweep by Vandy. Games will not be close. Hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sienfield View Post
    Sweep by Vandy. Games will not be close. Hope I'm wrong.
    Injun's are happy with this

vCash
    Vandy wins game 1 5-3
    State wins game 2 6-5
    Vandy wins game 3 4-3

vCash
    I refuse to put that juju on our team. However, I'll say this. EVERYONE has contributed at some point this postseason. Mac squashed VCU, PJ and Patrick have shut down opponents (Notre Dame for example), obviously Sims, Rowdy, Allen, LoTan and Bednar have contributed. James and Cumbest have had huge cluth hits, but Hatcher and Forsythe have also delivered timely hits. Debrule, Clark, and Leggett have had heroics. Skinner stole a base and scored the clinching run. Hancock found a way to put the ball in play and he plated a couple of runs by reaching on errors. If anyone's due, it's him, but everyone has played a part so far. Let's keep an eye on him tonight, and consider it a good sign if he delivers a big moment.

vCash
    I'd pawn the title to my house trailer and sell all the under pinning to have the same result tonight as April 24,2021.

I think we can hit Leiter. Will we....?? Who knows.

State in 3.

State wins tonight. 7-6

Rocker gets a huge strike zone. 2-6.

State wins it all on the back of Bednar. 5-2.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    I refuse to be pessimistic! Enjoying the moment?.dawgs in 3

vCash
    2 back to back ass beatings of the Vandy Boyz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    If we win game 1, we win it all…

State is America’s team right now. The only people not rooting for State is Vandy and Ole Miss fans…

Also, you may as well get ready, Ole Miss narrative will be well y’all didn’t have to play the best team in America if we win. They will downgrade the shot out of this title if we win it all… That’s when you look at them and tell them the same thing that’s our modo at work, “**** it”…
    And when they do that we'll just point to our national championship banner and say we earned it on the field. Not like their football "national championships"

vCash
    My only prediction is that if we win tonite we lose tomorrow nite forcing ourselves to face rocker. Wouldn’t be Mississippi state without taking the hard way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    State uses a Sims save to take game one.

5-3

State sweeps
    Turns out its a good thing we used him sparingly during the season because in postseason he has been pitched ragged. He pitched in the 6-5 Campbell game, the 9-8 ND game, the 11-7 ND game, the 2-1 TX game, the 6-5 VA game, and the 4-3 TX game and for multiple innings in pretty much all of those. I hope he still has some gas left in the tank.