Thread: Idea to neutralize the whistler.....Someone posted this on on twitter but when the

vCash

Idea to neutralize the whistler.....Someone posted this on on twitter but when the

SOB's whistle, all State fans should immediately say "Let's Go State". You know we're going to have the crowd advantage.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I like it!

vCash
    That might be more appropriate for the cameras than Go 17 Yourself.

vCash
    That's a great idea

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    That might be more appropriate for the cameras than Go 17 Yourself.
    As fans we should alternate each whistle, lets go state, go 17 yourself.

Banned
    vCash
    If Bear Bryant was Vandy's coach, he'd tell The whistler and his band of 17tards to "act like you've been here before".
    Last edited by OLJWales; 06-27-2021 at 10:45 AM.

vCash
    Cowbell across the mouth, or upside his head. Apparently that ass hasn't been whipped lately.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Cowbell across the mouth, or upside his head. Apparently that ass hasn't been whipped lately.
    Go Fund Me

vCash
    There has to be someone out there who isn't scared of going to prison for a good cause, lol.

vCash
    I read where he said he'd been punched by a State fan and an om woman attacked him with her shoe

vCash
    If I had plenty of money for top lawyers, I would do it. He just looks like a POS a person would enjoy removing from the gene pool.

vCash

Bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    SOB's whistle, all State fans should immediately say "Let's Go State". You know we're going to have the crowd advantage.
    This means we would be making noise while our pitcher is trying concentrate and make pitches. You don?t chant and make noise while your pitcher is on the mound.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSSTATESEEYA View Post
    This means we would be making noise while our pitcher is trying concentrate and make pitches. You don?t chant and make noise while your pitcher is on the mound.
    ?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    That is a great idea and it would work.

It is annoying but guys have some class. We don't need any physical threats or harm to the guy. Just silence his whistle with a great cheer or support for our team when he does it.

vCash
    This info needs to be shared with everyone you know in Omaha. It?s an article from two years ago, in the Chicago Tribune. Complaints to the ballpark operations officials and office were effective in shutting down some of his antics.

COMPLAIN! COMPLAIN! COMPLAIN!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

Banned
    vCash
    [QUOTE=R2Dawg;1343871]That is a great idea and it would work.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    That is a great idea and it would work.

It is annoying but guys have some class. We don't need any physical threats or harm to the guy. Just silence his whistle with a great cheer or support for our team when he does it.
    Take it easy R2, we are just funnin' around and ain't no harm gonna come to it. So I suggest we continue to play; shall we? I hear Rocky is still living and since he knocked out commies with one punch, imagine what he could do to the whistler?

vCash
    If I had plenty of money for top lawyers, I would do it. He just looks like a POS a person would enjoy removing from the gene pool.
    Which one were you referring to? There's two of them, but they both look like POS's, so I'll give you a pass. But, it would take more than one team of good lawyers. How about taking them both out as menaces to society?