Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss board continues to deliver...

vCash

Ole Miss board continues to deliver...

They are just too stupid, and it pleases me. Imagine still being able to post this if you were an Ole Miss fan....

vCash
    Yeah, their take that the only reason we are in Omaha and they are O.M.A.H.A. is because John Cohen sabotaged them and set us up are hilarious.

vCash
    <17> um in everything they do.

vCash
    They're missing the most obvious things, and I almost don't want to say them bc I fear one day they'll figure it out....but it's a culture thing at State, and no recruiting or managing can change that. They have a culture issue. They have too many guys more worried about looking good than winning. They care more about how good they can handshake and chest bump and color their hair for the postseason, than winning the damn games. It's a culture that resonates through their whole program. That's why their fans would give up their football program before they'd give up the grove. It's why on the Spirit the big thread about us is about how much "PR" we're getting. About how the camera guys picked out our prettiest girls in the crowd and stuff like that. It shows that they care more about publicity and appearance than about substance. We want to win games, they want to win parties and PR. But they're too damn dumb to realize it...and it pleases me. Bc with their mindset, I never truly have to worry about them winning it all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    They're missing the most obvious things, and I almost don't want to say them bc I fear one day they'll figure it out....but it's a culture thing at State, and no recruiting or managing can change that. They have a culture issue. They have too many guys more worried about looking good than winning. They care more about how good they can handshake and chest bump and color their hair for the postseason, than winning the damn games. It's a culture that resonates through their whole program. That's why their fans would give up their football program before they'd give up the grove. It's why on the Spirit the big thread about us is about how much "PR" we're getting. About how the camera guys picked out our prettiest girls in the crowd and stuff like that. It shows that they care more about publicity and appearance than about substance. We want to win games, they want to win parties and PR. But they're too damn dumb to realize it...and it pleases me. Bc with their mindset, I never truly have to worry about them winning it all
    This is 100% truth.

vCash
    They just keep on making themselves look foolish. What a bunch of idiots. They should be totally embarrassed for even posting something that stupid. That's the most delusional crap I've ever seen!

vCash
    You just wrapped it up in a nutshell. Great post!

vCash
    They always forget that they have been dominated by State for several years now. If our guys are average what does that make them? The bottom line is they don't know how to win the big one. You can blame the coach on that but they keep giving him raises and extensions. you can also blame over rated players on their team. They have one good pitcher and that's it.

vCash
    They are so green, with envy, Kermit the Frog 🐸 would be jealous!

vCash
    CadaverDawg dropped a nuclear truth bomb.

vCash
    I cant remember if I read it here on ED or heard it on the radio or tv, but someone made the comment, "Swayze Field was built to throw beer, Dudy Noble was built to host Super Regionals." It is absolutely a culture thing.

vCash
    Bianco is a good recruiter but not a good in game coach and extremely poor at handling his pitching staff. His approach to his pitching staff is high schoolish, thinking he only needs 2 pitchers and he rides them into the ground.

vCash
    Is Rex really Bianco?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They always forget that they have been dominated by State for several years now. If our guys are average what does that make them? The bottom line is they don't know how to win the big one. You can blame the coach on that but they keep giving him raises and extensions. you can also blame over rated players on their team. They have one good pitcher and that's it.

👆 This! 👆
    How do you spell clueless?
    O-L-E M-I-S-S

vCash
    Posted this the other day but your take is almost exactly what John Cohen said in a radio interview. A certain type of player is attracted to play at state. Another type is attracted to being seen at Umiss.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't know if I totally buy this...Bench Mob? Tanner Allens Mohawk, beards, mullets etc. All college teams have these type players. They are after all kids you know. OM problem is two words: Mike Bianco
    No Signature

vCash
    Thanks for posting this cadaver. This is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I don't know if I totally buy this...Bench Mob? Tanner Allens Mohawk, beards, mullets etc. All college teams have these type players. They are after all kids you know. OM problem is two words: Mike Bianco
    Nobody said you can't still be a kid...but when you prioritize attention and appearance over winning, you probably won't win.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Nobody said you can't still be a kid...but when you prioritize attention and appearance over winning, you probably won't win.
    Do you have actual proof that they prefer looking good over winning though? We are just better coached. PERIOD
    No Signature

vCash
    Out of curiosity -- how do you all read the OM Spirit? Is it included with a subscription to State's 24/7 content?

I notice that I didn't need a subscription to read the Texas commentary about State on 24/7 linked elsewhere.

Some 24/7 boards are "subscription only" to read and others aren't?