Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia vs Tennessee Round 1 Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Tennessee will be able to practice their douchebaggery in the losers bracket.
    Let's not join them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This.
    Just hope it's not against us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Good while back....but went thur a long 18 months.

I was just happy for the father and son....like I said, was a little dusty during that last at bat......
    My condolences... I have a new appreciation for families that go through that... was just diagnosed myself and starting treatment next week and it seems to be much harder on my family than it is for me ... just hoping to see my beloved bulldog s finally win a NC in my lifetime
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Good while back....but went thur a long 18 months.

I was just happy for the father and son....like I said, was a little dusty during that last at bat......
    Really sorry for your loss.

vCash
    I am sorry dawgoneyall.

vCash
    The home plate ump for this game is the same guy that screwed us against Louisville AND who made up the bogus interference call against laninfa in 07. He calls every yr in the CWS. That tells all you need to know about college umpires.

vCash
    Man I love seeing the crowd pans of miserable Tennessee fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    My condolences... I have a new appreciation for families that go through that... was just diagnosed myself and starting treatment next week and it seems to be much harder on my family than it is for me ... just hoping to see my beloved bulldog s finally win a NC in my lifetime
    Will add you to my prayer list and also your hope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Will add you to my prayer list and also your hope.
    Thanks Percho ... much appreciated
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Good luck to you Fish.

vCash
    Keep you chin up (it will be better for your family..believe me) and keep fighting....it helps beat that crap.

vCash
    Same here man - will be praying for you and your family

vCash
    When you act like jackasses during a regional and super , the Baseball Gods will always find you.
    Hello Vols how does that karma Taste

vCash
    Praying for you Fishdawg

vCash
    Keep you chin up (it will be better for your family..believe me) and keep fighting....it helps beat that crap.
    Thanks guys ... lower third of the esophagus but hasn't spread anywhere else... we're optimistic

vCash
    Praying for ya Fish, I was diagnosed in April with colorectal. Just finished my third round of chemo, it?s tough but you?ve got this.

Banned
    vCash
    God Bless Fish. God Works in Mysterious Ways Sir. My Dad broke the family tradition of UM and went State in the late 50's and I came in the early 60's on a New Year's Day. I wish I had a dime for everytime we discussed how one day my birthday would be celebrated at the Sugar Bowl. We finally got our partial wish but Ricky Williams and Major Applewhite kicked our ass in Dallas. My Dad could hardly walk due to chemo but we made it thru the cold rain. He died 3 months later. Got to hang out and shoot the shit with Justin Leonard who was the reigning British Open Champ and suffered in line with me with the weather instead of how he could have gone to the game. Never give up sir. Keep fighing everyday. Blessings Await . Hope you Get Well Soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Praying for ya Fish, I was diagnosed in April with colorectal. Just finished my third round of chemo, it?s tough but you?ve got this.
    Thanks... praying for you and your family as well

vCash
    Thanks... praying for you and your family as well
    Where are ya brother? I just rolled up to MD Anderson this afternoon.