RF: Cumbest
    CF: Skinner
    LF: Clark

Incoming players that might could help next season:
    Hunter Hines, 1B/DH
    Matt Corder, JC: OF
    Slate Alford
    Aaron Downs

Looking at this group, I think it is important to add a MIF and an OF from the transfer portal. Proven players that want to play at The Dude and compete for Omaha.

vCash
    I expect Hancock to seek professional opportunity; thus, Clark to 1B. I expect a new SS from incoming class and Forsythe to 2B. McGowan to challenge for LF with his bat hopefully and Cumbest moving to RF.

vCash
    I think he's probably going pro, but it'd be great if we could get Lil McCants and plug him in at a MIF spot.

The only questions in that lineup for me would be Skinner in CF and then the 2B spot. Can Skinner improve enough to be a leadoff man or starter in the SEC? He looked completely lost at times this year. And then at 2B is where I think getting a guy from the portal would be best. I think Meche will be decent in time, and we know what we have Leggett, but another veteran player could boost this team up another level.

vCash
    20 rounds in the draft? How many drafted each round? If you include high school there are a lot of guys out there.

vCash
    C: LoTan
    1B: Clark
    2B: Transfer/Meche
    3B: Kam
    SS: Forsythe
    LF: Cumbest
    RF: McDonald/McGowan/Transfer
    DH: Hancock

Starters: Fri: Fristoe
    Sat: Cade Smith
    Sun: Harding
    Midweek: Tepper

Definitely need to find another corner outfielder. I really expect we'll look hard at the transfer portal for corner outfielder and 2B. Also probably wouldn't hurt to find a middle reliever who could make start if need be, ala Zach Neff or JP France.

vCash
    Someone needs to put a bug in Trimbles ear at Hattiesburg.. and Neto from Campbell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    C: LoTan
    1B: Clark
    2B: Transfer/Meche
    3B: Kam
    SS: Forsythe
    LF: Cumbest
    RF: McDonald/McGowan/Transfer
    DH: Hancock

Starters: Fri: Fristoe
    Sat: Cade Smith
    Sun: Harding
    Midweek: Tepper

Definitely need to find another corner outfielder. I really expect we'll look hard at the transfer portal for corner outfielder and 2B. Also probably wouldn't hurt to find a middle reliever who could make start if need be, ala Zach Neff or JP France.
    Landon Sims on Friday

vCash
    What happened to the two sport kid from canton? I think his name was Dakota…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Someone needs to put a bug in Trimbles ear at Hattiesburg.. and Neto from Campbell.
    Trimble is getting drafted.

vCash
    I don't think you can pencil in Skinner just yet...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Trimble's dream is to be a Rebel. If he goes into the portal that's where he's going. And I have no clue where the Neto stuff is coming from. He's playing summer ball and Campbell placed him. If he was looking to leave he'd have already been in the portal. No doubt he's a great prospect, and we'd definitely take him, but I haven't seen anywhere but from our fan base that he might transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    I don't think you can pencil in Skinner just yet...
    This is true. Some team could throw some money at Skinner and he'd be gone. He's draft eligible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Landon Sims on Friday
    Maybe but I’d be surprised if he switches roles. He will be in the pen in MLB
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Y’all don’t sleep on McCants coming to school. A lot of scouts telling him he needs to come to school and get bigger. He also wants the college experience like his brother is getting. I have seen no mocks showing him in the 1st anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Y?all don?t sleep on McCants coming to school. A lot of scouts telling him he needs to come to school and get bigger. He also wants the college experience like his brother is getting. I have seen no mocks showing him in the 1st anymore.
    Any lineup with foreskin in the batting order gets tossed. He is a career Mendoza line hitter....we are collage baseball we can do better no excuses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Any lineup with foreskin in the batting order gets tossed. He is a career Mendoza line hitter....we are collage baseball we can do better no excuses.
    What game do y?all watch? No team in America has a 1-9 lineup of above average hitters. Plus, he?s a freshmen. I bet he?ll get better.

I have no idea if he?ll be recruited over or not, but this board?s baseball knowledge is lacking.

vCash
    We need some grad transfers from D1 schools - totally made up prospects

Mike Rudick -CF - San Diego State, 400 hitter in 2021
    John Behrends- OF - Belmont Bruin - the exit velo king of college baseball - might be drafted too high.
    Tyler Hardman - 1B - Oklahoma- baseball stud at a Softball school - might be a 1st rounder
    Niko Kavadas - 1B - he’s got eligibility, if his coach leaves and already graduated, then surely he wants to play in Starkville. “ Niko! Niko! Niko!” after moonshot homeruns

vCash
    You think you might want to wait and see who will be back after the draft is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sack07 View Post
    What game do y?all watch? No team in America has a 1-9 lineup of above average hitters. Plus, he?s a freshmen. I bet he?ll get better.

I have no idea if he?ll be recruited over or not, but this board?s baseball knowledge is lacking.

Arizona

D. Williams, CF 4 1 0 0 0 2 .346
    J. Berry, DH 4 1 2 0 0 1 .361
    B. Boissiere, 1B 4 1 1 2 0 1 .372
    T. Bullard, 3B 3 0 0 0 0 0 .304
    K. Kato, 2B 2 1 1 0 0 0 .353
    R. Holgate, RF 3 1 1 2 0 0 .356
    D. Susac, C 3 0 1 1 0 1 .329
    T. Casagrande, LF 3 0 0 0 0 2 .256
    N. McClaughry, SS 3 0 0 0 0 2 .311

Yeah ok mr baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    You think you might want to wait and see who will be back after the draft is over.
    Can't wait. Got to be moving. At least to some degree.