Thread: If Bianco was LSU?s

vCash

If Bianco was LSU?s

1st choice, , he would have been named by now. I?m sure they have talked but I?m thinking they have others they want to see if they have interest such as the dick head from Tn.
    Also Carter to me in his talk about Bianco kinda hinted like it?s time to move on. He said he had done all he could do and this was his best coaching job in 21 years.
    Why wouldn?t LSU have announced Bianco by now. Why the wait?

vCash
    OM peeps have convinced themselves they're about to get Dan McDonnell. When Keith Carter gives Bianco an extension, they're gonna melt, lol.

vCash
    The narrative from Ole Miss has always been McDonell has always wanted the Ole Miss job and Bianco was just keeping it warm for him. I think there is no chance they get him.

vCash
    It is obviously someone going to Omaha whether head coach or assistant. Would not surprise me to have them try and derail our train poaching an assistant. Who is our best assistant Foxhall or Gautreu? Gautreu sounds Cajun

vCash
    LSU I don't think will hire an assistant. Just doesn't make sense for the type of program they are. I think Vitello is the guy. Been in the SEC and at TCU. Sitting in Omaha now with Tennessee.

UT is trying to give him a massive raise but I'm not sure it will be enough. LSU is a Top 10 job.
    Last edited by MetEdDawg; 06-17-2021 at 06:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    LSU I don't think will hire an assistant. Just doesn't make sense for the type of program they are. I think Vitello is the guy. Been in the SEC and at TCU. Sitting in Omaha now with Tennessee.

UT is trying to give him a massive raise but I'm not sure it will be enough. LSU is a Top 10 job.
    LSU is a top 3 job. No chance he stays at UT if offered the LSU gig.

vCash
    LSU went after Corbin and Sully.
    Then talked to Pat Casey.

Did they not go after McDonnell?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    The narrative from Ole Miss has always been (insert any good coach's name here) has always wanted the Ole Miss job and Bianco was just keeping it warm for him. I think there is no chance they get him.
    FIFY

Also applies to any and all college sports
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Maybe Bianco has never been a real candidate for the LSU job and LSU is doing him a solid by giving him an interview. The agent can then use that for leverage for a new job or for keeping the Ole miss job.

vCash
    They're going to swing for Vitello. They'd be stupid not to. I don't think Jake is a big enough name to satisfy their fan base right now. Although, he'd kill it there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    Maybe Bianco has never been a real candidate for the LSU job and LSU is doing him a solid by giving him an interview. The agent can then use that for leverage for a new job or for keeping the Ole miss job.
    I feel like this is exactly what’s going on.

Oh, and he will “turn down “ the LSU job. Remember that, because that will be the narrative.

vCash
    $1.2 million per is dumb and crazy for what they gave him. Wasn’t necessary, he is more in the $700 k range. But the Sec has the highest paid top to bottom coaches in the country.

Pressure will be big time on Bianco next year. He has a nice group coming back as far as hitters. Same story because it will be Omaha for the wanna be’s.

Oh, it’s kinda funny, LSU is in the same situation Cohen was a few years ago. Ain’t easy picking a blue blood coach from another school. I do think the Aggies will be about what they have been in the past.

Lastly, Van Horn has to be second guessing himself but then again he is much like RP, hard headed and not likely to change.