Thread: Keep it classy State fans don?t go to their levels

vCash

Keep it classy State fans don?t go to their levels

Just going through Twitter accounts of Texas and TN baseball, they are completely overlooking us. Just about all of them figure we are a warmup. TN thinks the SecT was a true showing. It would be awesome to give them a first hand look at the real team when they really show up. Also, fans wise, it looks like TN fans are giving ARK fans a run for their money on being horrible people. Texas is actually showing some class but TN is actually trolling mentally handicapped LSU fans. Not just the fans but TN Baseball actual account on Twitter is doing it.

vCash
    That’s cause TX has been there before. TN has a rude awakening coming in Omaha. All those long balls that flew out of their place are routine fly balls there.

By the way, most TN fans think they are some blue blood in every sport…

vCash
    TN baseball fans are far worse than ark fans. If you heard them on the mics during their regional, it was horrible. They are new money and lack baseball knowledge. I at least respect most ark fans.

vCash
    UVA could easily grind out a win in that game. They've got some really good pitching

vCash
    Pluck Em all!

vCash
    TN fans are the worst (besides OM). Lived in Knoxville for 3 years. They are delusional and arrogant for zero reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    UVA could easily grind out a win in that game. They've got some really good pitching
    That would be nice, Tennessee is good.

vCash
    Just don't do Twitter. My life is better since I quit!

Banned
    vCash
    MSU Baseball fans need no instruction or PSA defining class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    TN thinks the SecT was a true showing.
    Uh, it kind of was. If I was Tenn fan, after beating the dog shit out of us in the SECT, I would be licking my chops hoping for another matchup. You would be too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Uh, it kind of was. If I was Tenn fan, after beating the dog shit out of us in the SECT, I would be licking my chops hoping for another matchup. You would be too.
    Not Really.

vCash
    Check out this article - written by complete idiots. Aria Gerson - a college baseball expert, LOL.

Just me perhaps, but I can’t abide listening to people that make less than refugee Uber drivers, sad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/win-college...143059274.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Just going through Twitter accounts of Texas and TN baseball, they are completely overlooking us. Just about all of them figure we are a warmup. TN thinks the SecT was a true showing. It would be awesome to give them a first hand look at the real team when they really show up. Also, fans wise, it looks like TN fans are giving ARK fans a run for their money on being horrible people. Texas is actually showing some class but TN is actually trolling mentally handicapped LSU fans. Not just the fans but TN Baseball actual account on Twitter is doing it.
    Didn?t we beat TX in Arlington to start the year. Not sure why they would be overlooking us.

vCash
    UT hasn't been there in quite a while ... If they need someone to show them around they should be nicer and maybe we will consider it
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    That is perfectly okay, let them talk all they want. It could be a burr in saddle type irritant that wakes, irritates, and motivates some Dawgs. And, it might come back to bite em. 😂
    You know how the old saying goes .... it is best to let sleeping dawgs lie.
    Ha! The Coonhounds just might find themselves wishing they had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Do you really think the team that got run ruled twice is the same team that beat ND? Same players totally different attitude.