Thread: Added haters today

vCash

Added haters today

Just dont forget that we will have the added voodoo from LSU fans, the added self hatred and victim mentality of Ole Miss fans, and the inbred single syllable giving brother lovers in Arkansas rooting against us.

So if someone gets on this website today spouting pure venom just know who you are talking to. You cant rationalize with some people that have their butts on their shoulders.

State has had a hell of a year and I dont think it is over today. We are the sole team in the SEC West still alive. No pressure. Haters gonna hate and Hootie gonna Hoot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Just dont forget that we will have the added voodoo from LSU fans, the added self hatred and victim mentality of Ole Miss fans, and the inbred single syllable giving brother lovers in Arkansas rooting against us.

So if someone gets on this website today spouting pure venom just know who you are talking to. You cant rationalize with some people that have their butts on their shoulders.

State has had a hell of a year and I dont think it is over today. We are the sole team in the SEC West still alive. No pressure. Haters gonna hate and Hootie gonna Hoot.
    Yeah Arkansas and ole miss will be really salty if we win.

LSU knows we're better than them this year and is probably just focused on who they're coach will be. Next year they'll be back to thinking they are the top program in the country again, I'm sure.

vCash
    Ole Miss was a ok team. Arkansas was a great team but they abused thier pitchers all year and it came back to bite thier ass. I am happy both got put out. Even it they got in neither was going to win the NC. The ball park is not built for their type team.

vCash
    All the more reason we need to win. Hammer down.

vCash
    Van Horne, Manure, O Sullivan, and Bianco will watch the game together on a Conference call, player hater ball

vCash
    Yeaaa but theres a lot of people who can't stand the golden domers too..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Van Horne, Manure, O Sullivan, and Bianco will watch the game together on a Conference call, player hater ball

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go change Buck Nastys Mamas water Bowl…