Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Zona vs rebs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Didn't say you don't get all you can out of him. I just don't think you start him
    Right we are lucky we have other options to start other than sims. Let's hope we get a good start from Harding score a few early and go from there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm fine not starting him, but saving him to be some kind of closer tomorrow is stupid. IMO, when the game starts, he needs to be stretching in the bullpen
    Agreed, but "hopefully" we can at least hold off until at least the 5th. If it's earlier, the day isn't going well for us, and probably won't finish well for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm fine not starting him, but saving him to be some kind of closer tomorrow is stupid. IMO, when the game starts, he needs to be stretching in the bullpen
    Yep sims has to be ready to go at any
    moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Right we are lucky we have other options to start other than sims. Let's hope we get a good start from Harding score a few early and go from there
    I think Harding is going to slang tomorrow. We still have Stone, Tullar, PJ, etc. Hell, we may even throw Beldar again if we have to.

vCash
    Our pitching depth will come into play tomorrow and it gives us an edge.

vCash
    If starting sims tomorrow is a desperate move, then start sims. It's a win or stay home, so I'm fine with being desperate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I think Harding is going to slang tomorrow. We still have Stone, Tullar, PJ, etc. Hell, we may even throw Beldar again if we have to.
    I honestly like Harding because he may be our most "complete" pitcher that can start. He has 3-4 pitches which is what a starter needs to go deep.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I like watching Ole Miss exit the tourney. Almost better than them not even making it. So close little brother.

vCash
    I would like to see Cade too. Dude came in throwing gas.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I like watching Ole Miss exit the tourney. Almost better than them not even making it. So close little brother.
    Every year like clockwork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Every year like clockwork
    Its like the dolphins that celebrate every year when the last undefeated lose.

vCash
    If you made me pick a team to win the CWS, I'm taking Arizona. They can really swing it, and their pitching is good enough.

vCash
    Reason to start drinking and celebrate a little tonight? Woo pig loses, don't have to hear Elko anymore and don't have to look at those awful powder blues. Maybe Bianco will announce he is leaving TSUN and heading to Baton Rouge. The ultimate up your ass to the Rebel faithful would be going to LSU and winning a Natty!

vCash
    Our thing tomorrow is we can't have a blow up inning where we just gift them runners and then runs. That was the story today, even with our shitty bats. Would've been a totally different game.

vCash
    That chick that just got the foul ball 40 feet from her chair was the play of the game for UM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan85 View Post
    Reason to start drinking and celebrate a little tonight? Woo pig loses, don't have to hear Elko anymore and don't have to look at those awful powder blues. Maybe Bianco will announce he is leaving TSUN and heading to Baton Rouge. The ultimate up your ass to the Rebel faithful would be going to LSU and winning a Natty!
    I would actually root for LSU as long as they are not playing us in that case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    If you made me pick a team to win the CWS, I'm taking Arizona. They can really swing it, and their pitching is good enough.
    Vandy should be the heavy favorites with their 1-2

vCash
    Yep. Atleast worth 8 runs today. Just did not play it clean from start to finish. Helped extending innings and giving them momentum.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan85 View Post
    I bought some shorts recently and realized when I got home they were gayby blue. I took them back.

vCash
    Maybe not 8, but 6