Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Regional Sunday Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    This is so typical of State. Big comeback win yesterday, momentum on our side and CWS in our sites, monster crowd.....and we lay a big F'ing egg and let some junk throwing lefty own our asses. Now we'll have to attempt to win with our bullpen arms and a small crowd on a Monday. We are truly MSU
    I don't know what crap like this means. We've won 5 straight regionals and have been to the last 2 CWS, and we won 3 games in those CWS appearances.

We are truly MSU in that we're really freaking good. This is obviously frustrating but let's avoid trashing our program.

vCash
    We are going to have to outhit these punks to make it to Omaha. This small ball shit won’t cut it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    So Brandon needs to be pulled after this inning.
    At this point just let him go. We don't need to be burning more arms ahead of tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    If you've watched our infield defense all year and stayed positive, kudos to you.
    We are in a Super Regional dumba**. With... according to most of y'all, no hitting, no pitching and no defense. God I've loved MSU for 40+ yrs and am just as disappointed as all of you. But you people, being as bad of fans as y'all are, almost soothe our losses. So thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'll be shocked if he can go more than 2 on 1 day of rest. We haven't prepared him for that
    He absolutely can. You think Arkansas has prepared Kopps to pitch 7? Sims can for sure give us 3-4.

vCash
    Make them use some good relievers

vCash
    At this point just let him go. We don't need to be burning more arms ahead of tomorrow.
    B Smith hasn't been burned for tomorrow at this point.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I wish Gordon would come back and have a conversation with Mac. Seems like Mac has gotten so far away from who he is, he is really ineffective.

vCash
    To add insult to injury I guarandamntee you Ole Miss is going to win tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Is it time to save arms for tomorrow?
    Yes. Smith hasn't been good all year. Still coming back from the injury. Let him go all night. Every arm is available tomorrow minus starters. It's all about scoring tomorrow. We can't give up a shit ton of unearned runs an expect to win. They can hit.

vCash
    That has been the issue all year. We have more holes in the field and in the lineup than we have good players to plug them. We have done well to have the season we've had as a national seed given what we have to work with.
    This is true. We've found ways to win a lot of games so I will give them credit, but we have holes. 1B has been a major let down along with our infield defense.

vCash
    Ark just tied the game at 2, bottom of the 7th.

vCash
    2 pitches, 2 outs. So much for getting into their pen...

vCash
    It’s like they know exactly where we are going to hit it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Notre Dame is better than us. They gave it away yesterday. They've figured out our 1B is a weak link too. Season ends tomorrow if we don't light it up.. Lemonis has got to coach defense at some point. His teams are at the bottom every year.
    I would say Lemonis is going to have to start coaching or his days are numbered?..hell, we can?t even bunt!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    He absolutely can. You think Arkansas has prepared Kopps to pitch 7? Sims can for sure give us 3-4.
    Sims has pitched in 12 less games and 39 less innings this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    It’s like they know exactly where we are going to hit it
    They're better than us. Better team & better coached.

Banned
    vCash
    If OM wins and goes to Omaha and we don?t then I?m just gonna go into hiding lol

vCash
    Like I said. Tonight is not our night. We look flat. Need to come back tomorrow with fire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    I would say Lemonis is going to have to start coaching or his days are numbered?..hell, we can?t even bunt!
    What the