Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What. A. Game.

vCash
    I fell off the wagon today. WOOOOOO

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Yep. I will give up drinking the day the legislation grows some balls and legalized weed.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yep. I will give up drinking the day the legislation grows some balls and legalized weed.
    To be honest. The older I get, the less that shit has an appeal to me. I guess it?s an age thing. In my 20s it was great. Now. Not so much. I?d rather have a good scotch.

I lost 2 parents to cancer so I see the need for it. Still. I don?t think it?s all that great even with my youthful indiscretions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    they had 12,400 today.....they can woo pig sooie all they want they cant sniff the crowds at the dude. we could put 25,000 easily in the stands if we had the seats. We are college baseball!
    per espn, Arky game crowd = 11,084; Dude crowd = 14,385

vCash
    Flipped over to the LSU -UT game and their stadium was packed and rocking pretty good. Thought maybe they will beat our record because they are hungry for something to brag about at UT. Well, just found out their attendance was 4300 or so. TV camera angles must have really made it look huge. The only game that might touch the Dude's attendance might be Texas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    Flipped over to the LSU -UT game and their stadium was packed and rocking pretty good. Thought maybe they will beat our record because they are hungry for something to brag about at UT. Well, just found out their attendance was 4300 or so. TV camera angles must have really made it look huge. The only game that might touch the Dude's attendance might be Texas.
    The first wide camera shot of their stadium I saw, I laughed my ass off at all the UT twitter talk about them breaking our record, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The first wide camera shot of their stadium I saw, I laughed my ass off at all the UT twitter talk about them breaking our record, lol.
    Only we break our own records. That's it. No one else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    Only we break our own records. That's it. No one else.
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    per espn, Arky game crowd = 11,084; Dude crowd = 14,385
    Arkansas stops counting at that exact number for some reason, not sure why. Maybe a COVID thing this year. Exact same number was reported every game of the last regular season series.

Odd thing about Arkansas is I think the attendance record was like 13,700 and it was set during a random February series against USC a few years ago, not even in postseason play.

Banned
    vCash
    Would post some SECT quotes but I"d be breaking the law exposing some individuals" medical issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    I noticed that also, that TN cameras were trying their best with camera angles to make the crows look huge. And they kept showing that stupid radio DJ van with flashing lights and some fans sitting out there, as if they had some incredible overflow crowd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gohogs14 View Post
    Arkansas stops counting at that exact number for some reason, not sure why. Maybe a COVID thing this year. Exact same number was reported every game of the last regular season series.

Odd thing about Arkansas is I think the attendance record was like 13,700 and it was set during a random February series against USC a few years ago, not even in postseason play.
    I would think their bleachers in the outfield may actually have reduced the Hog Pen capacity somewhat, but just guessing at that also. Also, they seem to have more private boxes along the first and third base lines, but less seating for GA.

vCash
    We should enter this list again today. Hopefully within a couple years we can knock everything except the 2018 Arkansas game out of this list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colleg...ndance_records

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    We should enter this list again today. Hopefully within a couple years we can knock everything except the 2018 Arkansas game out of this list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colleg...ndance_records
    Yes, knock the Arkansas game out of the top 10 and knock this near the bottom 25 completely out of the list. Definitely an attainable goal over the next 2-4 years.