Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Regional Game 1 Thread

vCash
    That is one of the best baseball games I have ever watched. Nip and tuck pretty much the whole way through.

vCash
    Got win games like that! Logan Tanner, Sims. & give credit to Hatcher pulled us through. Rowdy and Tanner did what they do!
    New ump tomorrow! Need a big game from Mac.

vCash
    I hope y'all understand that this is why the sec tournament results to a team who has their postseason already wrapped up is absolutely meaningless.

vCash
    Hail State. What a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    They are an excellent fielding team. Doubt we get much help on anything from their defense.
    Duh!! The BEST fielding team in Div 1 baseball had 4 errors called ... should have been 6.

Sure helped the Bulldogs!

vCash
    That is one of the best baseball games I have ever watched. Nip and tuck pretty much the whole way through.
    Yeah that was a classic.

vCash
    I did my superstitious part!!!! Stayed away and outside all day. Never saw a single pitch.
    I guess I’ll work outside tomorrow evening. Maybe cook on the grill. I’ll be checking in here for updates. Y’all keep us superstitious folks updated!!!!

We at the filming of my son’s music video today. Landrums Homestead in Laurel. (Shameless plug)

vCash
    Well, I have to give it to them. Didn't quit when they could have rolled over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    **** you Lemonis.
    This has got to stop. There is a reason he is the head coach and YOU are shooting your mouth off on a computer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I hope y'all understand that this is why the sec tournament results to a team who has their postseason already wrapped up is absolutely meaningless.
    It would have only mattered had we lost our national seed over it but luckily we didn't. I just don't like giving a bunch a guys on a committee a reason to screw us over. Whole different series if this was being played in South Bend.

vCash
    Also that ump was very confusing and the most inconsistent strike zone I have watched this year. Tomorrows has to be better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    100%. Completely meaningless tournament and I hardly pay attention to it.

vCash
    Some of the strikes called had me scratching my head. Was his strike zone at least consistent? Did not watch the entire game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    This has got to stop. There is a reason he is the head coach and YOU are shooting your mouth off on a computer.
    I agree. I know it was a gamble but I was hoping we could save Sims for the 8th and 9th also. He should be available for an inning or two tomorrow or Monday if needed now. Lemonis punked this board. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    I got the water boiling to put my crow in. Let?s finish them boys
    Nice to play both sides of the fence. That's what most State fans do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I agree. I know it was a gamble but I was hoping we could save Sims for the 8th and 9th also. He should be available for an inning or two tomorrow or Monday if needed now. Lemonis punked this board. Lol
    This is not the first time he has punked some of our posters.

vCash
    It would have only mattered had we lost our national seed over it but luckily we didn't. I just don't like giving a bunch a guys on a committee a reason to screw us over. Whole different series if this was being played in South Bend.
    I understand but with baseball it's totally different than the other sports. They put way more emphasis on regular season and very little on tournament results. Heck we wound up where we were projected before the tournament

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Some of the strikes called had me scratching my head. Was his strike zone at least consistent? Did not watch the entire game.
    No he absolutely sucked. When announcers say we've had much better strike zones and he's been all over the place you know it's bad

vCash
    I didn't have a problem with not putting in Sims until the 8th. Its obvious to me that he starts becoming less effective after that. Plus we are likely going to need him again this weekend. What I can't understand is not sacrificing with Forsythe when you have the opportunity to at least get a productive out with him.

vCash
    Lemonis is the best baseball coach we have ever had.