Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SR scores

vCash
    Arkansas looked like a Freight Train today
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 06-11-2021 at 08:53 PM.

vCash
    Another lead off HR for Zona in the bottom of the 2nd. 3-2 now

vCash
    3rd HR by Zona ties it up at 3-3

vCash
    I’m starting to wonder if the ACC was WAY down this year the way Ark hammered NC State. I’m wondering if Notre Dame is smoke and mirrors… Guess we will find out tom…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I’m starting to wonder if the ACC was WAY down this year the way Ark hammered NC State. I’m wondering if Notre Dame is smoke and mirrors… Guess we will find out tom…
    that would certainly make for a stress free and fun afternoon tomorrow, lol.

vCash
    Arkansas loses game 2 / my Arkansas friends don't feel good about what they have left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Arkansas loses game 2 / my Arkansas friends don't feel good about what they have left.
    Hats off to NCSU, after yesterday’s prison rape, they could have just quit today

vCash
    Arkys in a little bit of trouble. Outside of Kopps their pitching hasn't been great. Van Horn gonna have to use kopps every game. If they get past supers I don't see them winning it all.

vCash
    Hell, why don’t they just start Kopps and let him pitch the whole game. I’ve never seen a pitcher that is able to pitch so much and need zero recovery time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    Hell, why don’t they just start Kopps and let him pitch the whole game. I’ve never seen a pitcher that is able to pitch so much and need zero recovery time.
    Yeah the dude isn't human. Gotta be a terminator

vCash
    Are we discussing Day 2 scores here today?

UT leading by two.

How about NC State tying the series at Arky!

vCash
    OM up 1-0 early after a Jacob Gonzalez HR.

I know I sound like a fanboy, but while I hate everything about that university, I would love to have Jacob Gonzalez on our squad. Dude is a ball player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Arkys in a little bit of trouble. Outside of Kopps their pitching hasn't been great. Van Horn gonna have to use kopps every game. If they get past supers I don't see them winning it all.
    Yes, they are on the ropes now and the army fans know it. Most people don't realize that nc state sat on their better pitching. They would have been better off keeping the game close on Friday.

vCash
    Yes, they are on the ropes now and the army fans know it. Most people don't realize that nc state sat on their better pitching. They would have been better off keeping the game close on Friday.
    Yes this. Most people don't really pay much attention other than looking at the scores but you're dead on accurate. Arky better start kopps and just live or die with him or hope they score a bunch. NC State is a good team.

vCash
    Nikhazy has 5 Ks through 2 innings, but he's thrown 54 pitches. Bianco is gonna make the kid throw 150 pitches, isn't he?

vCash
    Nikhazy at 54 pitches thru 2. 5 K's.

He must be a top-tier tunneler of the ball because I don't know how he racks up the number of K's he does.

vCash
    Is Nikhazy the head case?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post

He must be a top-tier tunneler of the ball because I don't know how he racks up the number of K's he does.
    With his delivery, you don't see the ball until it's already on you. Very deceptive. Also, he has 4 pitches that he can throw for a strike. He's gonna pitch for a long time. That said, I hope tonight is the last time I see him in an OM uniform

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes this. Most people don't really pay much attention other than looking at the scores but you're dead on accurate. Arky better start kopps and just live or die with him or hope they score a bunch. NC State is a good team.
    They used Kopps quite a bit today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post

Dude can locate…which he is somewhat struggling with tonite. Pay attention to where his lead foot lands. Batter sees his numbers forever then all of a sudden the ball is on them. He has the exact same arm action on all his pitches and just for good measure he gets really good extension which makes 90 play much higher. He’s a studd. Hope he comes out early so zona can exploit the pen.