Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We just thought Dak got PAID??

vCash
    Good for Dak getting a sponsorship with Jordan. However, I think Adidas is good for MSU. Jordan is Nike and Nike imbraces social issues. I just want to want sports and skip the rest

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by terradawg View Post
    Good for Dak getting a sponsorship with Jordan. However, I think Adidas is good for MSU. Jordan is Nike and Nike imbraces social issues. I just want to want sports and skip the rest
    Then you should have stopped watching sports in 1932. Sports have always been a catalyst for social change. The issue is now every damn player on every team in every sport has a dumbass microphone in their face 24/7. And guess what, every single one of them thinks it is their duty and requirement to be the next Ali or Jim Brown. Like sometimes you want to say, dude shut up. You are the backup long snapper.

Or maybe just now you find yourself on the wrong side of the issue, politically. Or maybe we are all tired of the PC culture in our face every moment you are awake.

Either way, it has always been there. But now it is 24/7

vCash
    Adidas does too. You just don't hear about it because Nike is the #1 brand in the world.

vCash
    Adidas is good for MSU because we're a high priority for them, while we'd be an afterthought for Nike. As for your other part, McBuckethead already summed up that up perfectly.