Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We just thought Dak got PAID??

vCash

We just thought Dak got PAID??

vCash
    Wow. Good for him. Maybe he can hook our athletic department up and get us switched to Jordan brand. Probably wishful thinking though. I've only seen blue bloods with their stuff (Florida, Oklahoma, etc.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Wow. Good for him. Maybe he can hook our athletic department up and get us switched to Jordan brand. Probably wishful thinking though. I've only seen blue bloods with their stuff (Florida, Oklahoma, etc.)
    Maybe they want to get into baseball

vCash
    Dak is a state homer and if he wants to wear State apparel, it might need to be Jordan brand.

vCash
    I expect Dak to easily win "come back player of the year", with an outside shot (baring his Defense being at least average) at being in the running for league MVP. He's gonna ball out this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I expect Dak to easily win "come back player of the year", with an outside shot (baring his Defense being at least average) at being in the running for league MVP. He's gonna ball out this year.
    Put $250 on him @ +1800 last month to win MVP

vCash
    He is so underrated it?s gross. When the ball leaves his hand, even when he was in college, I never felt more sure it was going to be a completion

vCash
    If that OL hasn't improved he won't win a thing...?..
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    If that OL hasn't improved he won't win a thing...?..
    Reportedly all the key guys got healthy and look really good right now. Apparently Daks recovery made those guys take it to another level ( according to Tyron and Collins). Dak has looked really good in OTAs so far.

Most people don't realize he has the same completion % as Mahomes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Reportedly all the key guys got healthy and look really good right now. Apparently Daks recovery made those guys take it to another level ( according to Tyron and Collins). Dak has looked really good in OTAs so far.

That is one thing that most normal fans don't take into consideration. Dak is the type of player that raises the entire team through his leadership. He has that quality like Brees, Peyton, and Brady have/had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post

I'll bet that Zeke has his best year in awhile too. Even for an elite RB, losing the QB and having the starting RT for your team be an undrafted rookie free agent (plus like three other injured OLs) can make your job very difficult and give you the appearance of having lost something in your game.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    Even Dak thinks Adidas sucks.

vCash
    From what I've heard, Jordan Brand comes to you if they want you. Until they do, you might as well not even bother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    From what I've heard, Jordan Brand comes to you if they want you. Until they do, you might as well not even bother.
    Yeah Jordan is for the cream of the crop. It is the ultimate ?Ive made it?

vCash
    Dak will go down as an all time great across all sports. You see a lot of shit talked about him because he plays for Cowboys and people hate the Cowboys, even I did now I am a die hard Cowboy, but Dak is the MAN and everyone not a Cowboy hater knows it, knows what we have known since 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Maybe Dak can say, "Hey. Go to them." for us

vCash
    Prescott is way over paid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Street View Post

vCash
    Exposed.

vCash
    You misspelled Eli Manning. (4th all time and even ahead of Payton and Aaron Rogers)