Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a difference in GA and SRO tickets?

vCash
    The game is at 1pm, when do they open the gates? Also, are they going to say anything if I bring a fold out chair? I have 2 SRO tickets, but really need one chair for my mother to sit down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    The game is at 1pm, when do they open the gates? Also, are they going to say anything if I bring a fold out chair? I have 2 SRO tickets, but really need one chair for my mother to sit down.
    I'd be there around 1100-1130 to get in line, you can bring your two chairs, erryone does this. Get there early to set up your chairs in the best spots on the right field berm. You mom doesn't need to wait in line with you, she can come later. Buy the SRO tickets on advance on hailstate.com. Store them on your phone or print out.

vCash
    And hydrate your mom. It could be hot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    And hydrate your mom. It could be hot
    Thanks guys, this will actually be the first game she has been to in person since my playing days in college following me around the SW USA.

One last question, if we already have the tickets is there a certain gate that opens or is it a free for all once they open all the gates at once? If we already have the tickets I guess we just go to one of the gates and get in line.

vCash
    Thanks guys, this will actually be the first game she has been to in person since my playing days in college following me around the SW USA.

One last question, if we already have the tickets is there a certain gate that opens or is it a free for all once they open all the gates at once? If we already have the tickets I guess we just go to one of the gates and get in line.
    Enter at the right field gate (gate closest to the sanderson center). I usually park in the Griffis Hall parking lot, but I am a late arriver, you may find closer parking near Bost or Barnes and Noble. I think the gates open 90 minutes prior to game time, but there will be people waiting in line when you get there. It is a free for all once the gates open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Enter at the right field gate (gate closest to the sanderson center). I usually park in the Griffis Hall parking lot, but I am a late arriver, you may find closer parking near Bost or Barnes and Noble. I think the gates open 90 minutes prior to game time, but there will be people waiting in line when you get there. It is a free for all once the gates open.
    Thank you so much for all the answers. I usually am able to get chair backs so I have never had to deal with SRO tickets. But it seems those are made of gold during regionals. Thank you for all your information. Hopefully we can ask about Omaha in a week or so. Hail State.

vCash
    There are three gates to get in I believe. The right field gate which is where most people line up to get in, the home plate gate, and I think the center field gate is still open. Not positive but I think so

There is a berm in left field too. You may come out better going in the home field gate and heading towards the left field berm, bc all the people in the right field line to get in are going to rush to the right field berms.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    There are three gates to get in I believe. The right field gate which is where most people line up to get in, the home plate gate, and I think the center field gate is still open. Not positive but I think so

There is a berm in left field too. You may come out better going in the home field gate and heading towards the left field berm, bc all the people in the right field line to get in are going to rush to the right field berms.

I was actually thinking of the left field side, because during the regional day games it seemed to be shaded better. Not real crazy about staring into the sun the entire game.

vCash
    I ordered mobile delivery tickets this morning and got the ticket confirmation email, but never received the email with the actual tickets - is this normal? Do the tickets come later?
    Also, I know gates open 90 minutes before the game - how early do people generally start lining up before the gates open?

vCash
    For anyone hoping to snag a seat on either berm I'd advise getting to the gate no later than 9 or 9:30. I know that seems early but if you wait til 10:30 or 11 you will be too late because once they open the gates it will be a free for all with people sprinting to get a chair out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I'd be there around 1100-1130 to get in line, you can bring your two chairs, erryone does this. Get there early to set up your chairs in the best spots on the right field berm. You mom doesn't need to wait in line with you, she can come later. Buy the SRO tickets on advance on hailstate.com. Store them on your phone or print out.
    You won't have a place to put a chair if you get there by then.