Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
I think a lot of people on here will surprised about who actually stays. Along with who comes in.

McCants wants the college experience and he has been told he needs to get bigger and stronger by some scouts. He has potential to come to school and turn into a high first round. None of the mocks have him 1st right now.

Mac has the same opportunity. He could come back next year and be a top of the 1st round guy with a good year.

Bednar is prolly gone. He is looking at end of 1st round this year. However, he could be a top 5 pick next year if he came back.

Hooty should be back

Rowdy ain’t gone yet.

We have some really good corner infield bats coming in. Power type guys.

Rotation should be Fristoe, Hooty, Cade Smith next year, unless we want to use Soms in one of the spots.

Future looks bright…
I really don't understand why MacLeoud and Bednar would leave if they're not drafted in the first round. Same with Cerentola- yeah I said it. They have leverage and they have plenty of room to improve. Another year and they could get a junior bump like we saw from Hudson, Stratton, and guys like that. It seems to me like they have room to grow and a good chance to do that and even if they don't I don't think they are going to be any worse off than they are now.